|NUDE PICTURES: 17|
|Laia Marull GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 562|
|LAST UPDATED: December 13, 2010|
Laia Marull Biography
- Laia Marull Quintana (born 4 January 1973) is a Spanish actress. She has won three Goya Awards Ã¢Â€Â” Best New Actress for Fugitives (2000), Best Actress for Take My Eyes (2003), and Best Supporting Actress for Black Bread (2010). She was also nominated for European Film Award for Best Actress for Take My Eyes. Marull is known for her work on film, television and stage, and has performed in Spanish, Catalan and French.
Laia Marull Filmography
- (2012) Como estrellas fugaces as Victoria
- (2011) Ermessenda as Ermessenda
- (2011) L'amor dels poetes as Herself
- (2011) Las olas as Blanca
- (2011) Los Goya 25 años as Herself - Winner: Best Actress in a Supporting Role
- (2011) No t'ho perdis as Herself
- (2010) La herencia Valdemar as Leonor Valdemar
- (2010) La herencia Valdemar II: La sombra prohibida as Leonor Valdemar
- (2010) Mi reino por un caballo as Herself
- (2010) Pa negre as Pauleta
- (2009) 23 premios Goya as Jerónima de las Cuevas (archive footage) (uncredited)
- (2009) 53 premis Sant Jordi de cinematografia as Herself (archive footage)
- (2009) 9 as Mari Ángeles
- (2009) Ànima as Herself
- (2009) Divendres as Herself
- (2009) Premis Gaudí de l'Acadèmia del Cinema Català as Herself - Presenter: Best Actress in a Supporting Role
- (2009) Sala 33 as Herself
- (2008) Pretextos as Eva
- (2007) El Greco as Jerónima de las Cuevas
- (2007) VI premis Barcelona de cinema as Herself - Presenter
- (2007) X premios Max de las artes escénicas as Herself - Winner: Lead Actress in a Play (also archive footage)
- (2006) Alberto Iglesias, el músico fiel as Pilar (archive footage) (uncredited)
- (2006) Circuitos Diego as (archive footage)
- (2006) XX premios Goya as Pilar/Beatriz (archive footage) (uncredited)
- (2005) Buenafuente as Herself
- (2005) Cinema mil as Herself (archive footage)
- (2005) Cinema mil as Pilar (archive footage)
- (2005) El oficio de actor as Pilar (archive footage) (uncredited)
- (2005) España directo as Herself
- (2005) Oculto as Beatriz
- (2005) Tvist as Herself
- (2005) XIX premios Goya as Herself - Co-Presenter: Best Lead Actress
- (2004) Els matins a TV3 as Herself
- (2004) Miradas 2 as Herself
- (2004) Senyores i senyors as Herself
- (2004) XIII premios unión de actores as Herself
- (2004) XVIII premios Goya as Herself - Winner: Best Lead Actress
- (2003) Las voces de la noche as Elisa
- (2003) Te doy mis ojos as Pilar
- (2002) La nit al dia as Herself
- (2001) XV premios Goya as Herself - Winner: Best New Actress
- (2000) Café Olé as Alicia Delgado
- (2000) El viaje de Arián as Isabel Ulloa
- (2000) Fugitivas as Tony
- (2000) La columna as Herself
- (2000) Pleure pas Germaine as Catalina
- (1999) La sombra de Caín as Patricia
- (1999) Lisboa as Verónica
- (1999) Pirata as Àfrica
- (1998) Me gusta verlos mirarse as Nerea
- (1998) Mensaka as Bea
- (1998) Versión española as Herself
- (1997) Corazón de... as Herself
- (1997) La mandrágora as Herself
- (1997) La mandrágora as Herself (also archive footage)
- (1997) La mandrágora as Nina (archive footage)
- (1997) Nova ficció as Lola
- (1997) Primera jugada as Núria
- (1996) Asunto interno as Teresa
- (1996) Continuarà... as Herself
- (1996) Magacine as Herself
- (1996) Razones sentimentales as Tiffani
- (1995) L'hora de Mari Pau Huguet as Herself
- (1994) A deshoras as
- (1994) El viaje as
- (1994) Estació d'enllaç as Esther Valls Canales
- (1993) Corazón, corazón as Herself
- (1991) Días de cine as Herself
- (1984) Cinema 3 as Herself
Laia Marull Trivia and Facts
- Good friends with Sandra Oh.
Laia Marull Other Works
- (1993) Plays Nena in "Roberto Zucco", by Bernard-Marie Koltès. Dir. Lluís Pasqual.
- (1993) Play: "Un dels últims vespres de carnaval", by Carlo Goldoni. Dir. Lluís Pasqual.
- (1994) Plays Alejandra Giddens in "La loba", by Lillian Hellman. Dir. Hermann Bonnín.
- (1995) Play: "Antoni i Cleopatra", by William Shakespeare. Dir. Xavier Albertí.
- (1995) Special Reading of "Viatge a Califòrnia", by Toni Cabré. Dir. Toni Cabré.
- (1996) Plays Laura in "La dama del mar", by Henrik Ibsen. Dir. Joan Maria Gual.
- (1996) Plays Esperança in "Maror", by Rodolf Sirera. Dir. Joan Lluís Bozzo.
- (1996) Special Performance of "Les criades", by Rodolf Sirera.
- (1997) Play: "El cau", by Alberto Bassetti. Dir. Joan Riera.
- (1998) Play: "Así que pasen cinco años", by Federico García Lorca. Dir. Joan Ollé.
- (2000) Play: "El polígrafo", by Robert Lepage and Marie Brassard. Dir. Robert Lepage.
- (2001) Plays Lulu in "Lulu", by Frank Wedekind. Dir. Mario Gas.
- (2001-2002) Plays Kattrin in "La Mare Coratge i els seus fills", by Bertolt Brecht. Dir. Mario Gas.
- (2006) Plays Nina in "Nina", by José Ramón Fernández. Dir. Salvador García Ruiz.
- (2009) Plays Antígona in "Edipo, una trilogía", by Sophocles. Dir. Georges Lavaudant.
- (2012-2013) Plays Hedda Gabler in "Hedda Gabler", by Henrik Ibsen. Dir. David Selvas.
- (2012) Special Performance of "Cartes d'amor. James Joyce a Nora Barnacle". Dir. Pau Carrió.