|NUDE PICTURES: 5|
|Missy Peregrym GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 3,733|
|LAST UPDATED: September 11, 2018|
Missy Peregrym Biography
- Born in Montréal, Québec, Missy lived most of her life in Surrey, British Columbia, with her father, a minister; her mother; and two sisters. She began her career in front of the camera at age 18 when she started modeling. The print advertisements soon turned into commercials for Mercedes Benz, Sprint Canada, and the Olympics. It wasnt long before Hollywood came calling. Missys first guest appearance was on the action-drama series "Dark Angel" (2000) opposite Jessica Alba. She followed that up with the role of Julia on the critically acclaimed cable series "The Chris Isaak Show" (2001). Her next audition landed her the plum role of Tory in "Black Sash" (2003). She also had starring roles on the shows "Life As We Know It" (2004) and "Reaper" (2007). Missy starred as Haley in the 2006 gymnastics movie "Stick It." She also stars as officer Andy McNally in ABCs prime time cop show "Rookie Blue." A dedicated soccer player, Missys new schedule has forced her to take time away from the sport, but she picks up games whenever she can. She also enjoys snowboarding and outdoor sports on the local Vancouver mountains. She resides in Vancouver with her family.
Missy Peregrym Filmography
- (2012) Cybergeddon as Chloe Jocelyn
- (2012) Cybergeddon Zips as Chloe Jocelyn
- (2011) Something Red as Amy
- (2010) Rookie Blue as Andy McNally
- (2008) For Tomorrow: The First Step of the Revolution as Herself
- (2008) The 10th Annual Leo Awards as Herself - Nominee: Best Lead Performance by a Female in a Dramatic Series
- (2007) Heroes Unmasked as Candice Wilmer (archive footage) (uncredited)
- (2007) Reaper as Andi Prendergast
- (2007) Wide Awake as Cassie Wade
- (2006) Heroes as Candice Wilmer
- (2006) Smallville: Vengeance Chronicles as Molly Griggs
- (2006) Stick It as Haley Graham
- (2004) Call Me: The Rise and Fall of Heidi Fleiss as Tina
- (2004) Life As We Know It as Jackie Bradford
- (2003) Black Sash as Tory Stratton
- (2003) Black Sash as Tory Stratton (as Melissa Peregrym)
- (2003) Jake 2.0 as Girl in Bar
- (2003) Tru Calling as Gina
- (2001) Smallville as Molly Griggs
- (2001) The Chris Isaak Show as Julia
- (2000) Andromeda as Lissett
- (2000) Dark Angel as Hottie Blood
- (1975) Good Morning America as Herself - Guest
Missy Peregrym Trivia and Facts
- Former model.
- Has two sisters.
- Played soccer, lacrosse, and field hockey in high school.
- Ranked #54 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2007 list.
- Ranked #19 on Wizard magazines Sexiest Women of TV list (March 2008).
- Missy is the former girlfriend of Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback, actor Zachary Levi and two time Super Bowl champion Ben Roethlisberger.
- She graduated from the Aurora College in the year 2004.
- Favorite sports are soccer and snowboarding. She also coaches high school basketball.
Missy Peregrym Quotes
- Its really easy to get down on yourself and get really self-centered in this industry. If you dont get the role, its because of the way you look -- its always about you.
- To tell you the truth, I hope I dont have to be here forever. The only thing Ive ever wanted in my life is to be a mom and a wife. And, really, would I want to raise my family here? Probably not.
- I hung out with guys all the time. I was very active in sports. I didnt watch a lot of TV or go to movies very much. (On her tomboyish adolescence.)
Missy Peregrym Photoshoots
- "Toro Magazine" (Canada), 2 May 2011, by: Philip Brideaux, "Toro Woman"
Missy Peregrym Other Works
- Is in 'Missy Elliot' 's music video for the movie Stick It (2006) .
- 2006: Appeared in 'Missy Elliot' 's video "We Run This".
- Played love interest "Andi Prendergast" on the TV Series "Reaper" (2007) (2007-?). Role was originally cast to another, but all shows, except pilot, feature Miss Peregrym in the role.
- Played "Candice Wilmer" on the TV Series "Heroes" (2006/II) for two seasons (2006-2007). She has the power of illusion, but is killed in the first episode of Season Two.