|NUDE PICTURES: 12|
|Yasmin Warsame GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 655|
|LAST UPDATED: October 16, 2013|
Yasmin Warsame Biography
- Yasmin Warsame is a Somali-born Canadian supermodel. She moved from Somalia to Toronto, Canada when she was fifteen. Warsame began modeling in 2000 with a booking for the Sears catalog in Toronto. She was in her early 20s - and five months pregnant with her son Hamzah - when she accepted this shoot. She worked as a fashion model in Canada for almost two years. Her look, however, was considered too "haute couture" for the local scene, making work scarce. So, in the summer of 2002, Warsame headed to Paris. In that year her break-through came by a feature for the Italian Vogue, photographed by Steven Meisel. Since then has been very busy on the fashion scene, walking the runway for L.A.M.B, Doo Ri, Jeanne Lanvin, Jean-Paul Gaultier, John Galliano, Oscar De La Renta, Fendi, and Dolce & Gabbana. She has graced the covers of magazines such as Vogue and Trace, and has been in multiple ads.
Yasmin Warsame Filmography
- (2006) Canada's Next Top Model as Herself - Judge
Yasmin Warsame Trivia and Facts
- Was named "The most alluring Canadian" in a poll by Fashion Magazine. (2004).
Yasmin Warsame Other Works
- Editorials for Allure, Elle, Flare (Canada), and Vogue (Italy). (2002-2005)
- Print ads for Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, H&M, Iman Cosmetics, Jones New York, and Revlon. (2002-2007)