|NUDE PICTURES: 0|
|Fiona Gubelmann GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 1,112|
|LAST UPDATED: November 9, 2013|
Fiona Gubelmann Biography
- Fiona Victoria Gubelmann (born March 30, 1980) is an American actress. A native of California, she has appeared in a number of single episode roles in television, including CSI: NY, My Name Is Earl and Knight Rider, as well as a handful of films including Employee of the Month and Downstream. She is best known for playing Jenna in the FX television series Wilfred. Fiona Gubelmann was born in Santa Monica, California. She began acting and dancing in preschool, and her mother enrolled her in dance classes as a child. Her first play was at the age of four in a ballet version of The Cabbage Patch Kids. As a child and teenager, she attended drama camps in the summer, acted in local community theater, and became involved in the drama department at her school,Torrey Pines High School in Del Mar, California. She enrolled at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), where she was a pre-medical major. She successfully auditioned for a play during her freshman year. She found she enjoyed acting so much that she switched her major to theater. During her time as an undergraduate, she volunteered with ArtsBridge, a program for at-risk youth in the Los Angeles area.
Fiona Gubelmann Filmography
- (2013) Last Stop as Ella
- (2013) We Are Men as Sara
- (2012) Animal Practice as Tinsley French
- (2012) Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23 as Stephanie
- (2012) G4 Presents Comic Con 2012 Live as Herself
- (2012) Guys with Kids as Sage
- (2012) Hollywood Saturday Night as Guest Host
- (2012) Rebounding as Charlotte
- (2012) Save the Supers as Rascal
- (2012) The 26th Annual Genesis Awards as Herself - Presenter
- (2012) The Screen Junkies Show as Snow White
- (2012) Wedding Band as Violet
- (2011) How to Be a Gentleman as Amy
- (2011) How to Be a Gentleman as Amy (uncredited)
- (2011) The Paul Reiser Show as Jill
- (2011) Wilfred as Jenna Mueller
- (2011) Wilfred as Jenna Mueller (credit only)
- (2010) Downstream as Tabitha
- (2010) Parenthood as Sandy
- (2010) Sex Tax: Based on a True Story as Tina
- (2008) Comedy Gumbo as ShmappleBapp's Hostess
- (2008) Comedy Gumbo as The Future Mrs. Chambers
- (2008) Knight Rider as Courtney Flynn
- (2007) Blades of Glory as Woodland Fairie
- (2007) Californication as Young Wife
- (2007) Sales Guys as Season Fisher
- (2005) Criminal Minds as Erika
- (2005) Horror High as Daphne
- (2005) My Name Is Earl as Lucy
- (2005) N.T.V. Volume 1 as Newscaster
- (2005) The Closer as Lisa Price
- (2005) The Daily Habit as Herself
- (2005) The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson as Herself - Guest
- (2004) Beck and Call as Candy Shelbourne
- (2004) Blue Demon as Alice
- (2004) CSI: NY as Isabella Cooksey
- (2004) Employee of the Month as Amber
- (2004) Honeybunny as
- (2004) Joey as Anna
- (2004) The Mountain as Darlene Toth
- (2003) Cold Case as Bobbi Jean Banks 1968
- (2003) The Mullets as Valley Girl
- (1999) Family Guy as (voice)
Fiona Gubelmann Trivia and Facts
- Has been a vegetarian since she was a teenager.
- Has studied with Milton Katselas, Richard Lawson, Lesly Kahn, Allen Barton, and Howie Deutch.
- Was a camp counselor at Hess Kramer/Gindling Hilltop in Malibu.
- Graduated from UCLA with a degree in Theater.
- Graduated from Torrey Pines High School in Del Mar, California.
- Her first time on stage she was four in a youth ballet performance of The Cabbage Patch Kids.
- Loves working with kids and spent two years working for Artsbridge while at UCLA.