|NUDE PICTURES: 0|
|Kesse Wallace GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 4|
|LAST UPDATED: October 26, 2006|
Kesse Wallace Biography
- America's Next Top Model (now retroactively known as America's Next Top Model, Cycle 1) was a reality show hosted by supermodel Tyra Banks that aimed to find someone who could be the next top fashion model. The cycle's catch-phrase was: "One Girl has what it takes." The prizes for this cycle were:
Kesse Wallace Filmography
- (2003) America's Next Top Model as Herself
Kesse Wallace Trivia and Facts
- Describes herself as intelligent, beautiful (inside and out), confident, and a Baptist who tries to incorporate her religion into her everyday life. Kesse also refers to herself as a DIVA: Devastating, Intriguing, Vivacious and just plain All that.
- Her life motto is Live every day as if it is your last. Enjoy life.
- Kesses father is her hero because even when he was sick, he portrayed a man who was always happy.
- Education consists of accounting major in college (senior year).
- Her favorite model is Tyra Banks.
- Her favorite movie is The Color Purple (1985).
- Her favorite TV show is "One on One" (2001).
- Was a bridesmaid at the wedding of Adrianne Curry and Christopher Knight.