|NUDE PICTURES: 0|
|Jen Schefft GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 942|
|LAST UPDATED: August 5, 2007|
Jen Schefft Biography
- The Bachelorette is a spin-off from the American competitive reality dating game show The Bachelor. In its January 2003 debut on ABC, the first season featured Trista Rehn, the runner-up date from the first season of The Bachelor, offering the opportunity for Rehn to choose a husband among 25 bachelors. The 2004 season of The Bachelorette again took a runner-up from the previous season of The Bachelor. After last airing on February 28, 2005, the series returned to ABC during the spring of 2008, following an absence of three years. All of the rules are adopted from its parent show, The Bachelor. The series revolves around a single bachelorette (deemed eligible) and a pool of romantic interests (typically 25; 30 in season 5), which could include a potential husband for the bachelorette. The format is the same as the parent show. Unlike The Bachelor, one of two male suitors proposes to the bachelorette for the final selection.
Jen Schefft Filmography
- (2005) E!'s Live Countdown to the Academy Awards as Herself
- (2004) The Tony Danza Show as Herself
- (2003) Ellen: The Ellen DeGeneres Show as Herself
- (2003) Jimmy Kimmel Live! as Herself
- (2003) The Bachelorette as Herself - The Bachelorette
- (2003) VH1 Big in 03 as Herself
- (2002) The Bachelor as Herself (2003)
- (2002) The Bachelor as Herself (archive footage)
- (1988) Live with Regis and Kathie Lee as Herself
- (1981) Entertainment Tonight as Herself
- (1978) 20/20 as Herself (archive footage)
Jen Schefft Trivia and Facts
- Graduate of Ohio University class of 1998 (BBA).
- Has a younger brother, Jason, who is a teacher.
- Gave birth to her 1st child at age 34, a daughter Mae Elizabeth Waterman was born on November 13, 2010. Childs father is her husband Joe Waterman.
- Gave birth to her 2nd child at age 36, a daughter Charlotte Grace Waterman on July 31, 2012. Childs father is her husband Joe Waterman.