|NUDE PICTURES: 0|
|Jonna Tervomaa GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 38|
|LAST UPDATED: March 16, 2005|
Jonna Tervomaa Biography
- Jonna Marika Tervomaa (b. January 7, 1973, Forssa) is a Finnish pop singer and songwriter. She became famous at the age of ten, when she won the song contest "Syksyn SÃƒÂ¤vel" with the song "Minttu sekÃƒÂ¤ Ville". Tervomaa started her new, adult age career in 1998 with her self-titled album. Tervomaa's biggest hits include "Suljettu sydÃƒÂ¤n" (1998), "YhtÃƒÂ¤ en saa" (1999), "Rakkauden haudalla" (HelmiÃƒÂ¤ ja sikoja soundtrack, 2003), "MyÃƒÂ¶hemmin" (2004) and "Se ei kuulu mulle" (2004).
Jonna Tervomaa Filmography
- (2012) Puu, Puurtinen ja Tervomaa as Herself - Performer
- (2011) Daa-da daa-da - Syksyn sävel -retro as Herself
- (2010) Kansallisaarre as Herself
- (2010) Rock-Suomi as Herself
- (2009) Strengin puutarhassa as Herself - Performer
- (2008) Maria! as Herself
- (2008) Strada as Herself
- (2004) Arto Nyberg as Herself (archive footage)
- (2004) Estradilla: Lauluntekijät as Herself
- (2004) Poppia kyydissä as Herself
- (2004) Suoraa huutoa! as Herself
- (2003) 4Pop as Herself
- (2003) Harakanpesä as Herself
- (2003) Top 40 as Herself
- (2002) Runoraati as Herself - Panelist
- (1999) Joonas Hytönen show as Herself
- (1988) Eurovision laulukilpailu 1988 - Suomen karsinta as Herself (as Jonna)
Jonna Tervomaa Trivia and Facts
- She is a Finnish singer with one platinum record.
- She was guest in Independent celebration of 2004 in Presidential Palace.
- In 1983, age of 10, she won a big Finnish song contest "Syksyn sävel" which was always before won by older artist, for example Antti Hammarberg and Sammy Babitzin.
Jonna Tervomaa Other Works
- Four music albums.