|NUDE PICTURES: 84|
|Abbie Cornish GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 16,735|
|LAST UPDATED: May 27, 2014|
Abbie Cornish Biography
- Abbie Cornish grew up on her parents 170 acre farm in the Hunter Valley town of Lochinvar with her 3 brothers and younger sister. Abbie started modeling at age 13. Her first acting job was at age 15 on the Australian Broadcasting Commission series "Childrens Hospital" (1997) playing a quadriplegic.
Abbie Cornish Filmography
- (2014) Kill Me Three Times as
- (2014) Klondike as Belinda
- (2014) RoboCop as Ellen Murphy
- (2014) Solace as
- (2012) Seven Psychopaths as Kaya
- (2012) The Girl as Ashley
- (2011) Big Morning Buzz Live as Herself
- (2011) Limitless as Lindy
- (2011) Sucker Punch as Sweet Pea
- (2011) W.E. as Wally Winthrop
- (2010) 15th Annual Critics' Choice Movie Awards as Herself
- (2010) Daybreak as Herself
- (2010) Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole as Otulissa (voice)
- (2009) Bright Star as Fanny Brawne
- (2008) Stop-Loss as Michelle
- (2008) The Making of 'Stop-Loss' as Herself
- (2007) Elizabeth: The Golden Age as Bess Throckmorton
- (2007) Postcards from Provence as Herself
- (2007) Up Close with Carrie Keagan as
- (2007) Up Close with Carrie Keagan as Herself
- (2006) 9am with David & Kim as Herself
- (2006) A Good Year as Christie Roberts
- (2006) Candy as Candy
- (2005) Attack of the Show! as Herself
- (2005) Made in Hollywood as Herself
- (2005) Robot Chicken as Wife/Nurse (voice)
- (2005) The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson as Herself
- (2004) Everything Goes as Brianie
- (2004) One Perfect Day as Emma Matisse
- (2004) Somersault as Heidi
- (2003) Cartaz Cultural as Herself (2008)
- (2003) Horseplay as Becky Wodinski
- (2003) Jimmy Kimmel Live! as Herself
- (2003) Jimmy Kimmel Live! as Herself - Guest
- (2003) Marking Time as Tracey
- (2002) eTalk Daily as Herself
- (2002) White Collar Blue as Antonia McAlister
- (2001) Democracy Now! as Herself
- (2001) Life Support as Penne
- (2001) Outriders as Reggie McDowell
- (2000) The Monkey's Mask as Mickey Norris
- (1999) Close Contact as Sara Boyack
- (1998) The Panel as Herself
- (1997) Wildside as Simone Summers
- (1996) Water Rats as Marie Marchand
- (1981) Entertainment Tonight as Herself
- () Fellini Black and White as Betty
Abbie Cornish Trivia and Facts
- Learned to drive at the age of 12.
- Has been a vegetarian since the age of 13.
- Plays piano and guitar.
- Her parents split up when she was 16 years old.
- Has trekked across Morocco, Brazil, Italy and France.
- Was considered for the role of Briony - 18 years old for Atonement (2007) , but bailed out due to scheduling conflicts with Elizabeth: The Golden Age (2007).
- Ranked #80 in Maxims Hot 100 Women list (2007).
- Served as a judge at the The Reel Deal Short Film Festival on August 11, 2007 at the Revesby Workers Club in Sydney, Australia.
- After reaching the final of a competition by "Dolly" magazine, she worked as a model for a while.
- Born as second of five children, she has three brothers and a sister.
- Won the Breakthrough Award at the 2008 Australians in Film Awards in Los Angeles.
- Was voted "Australias Sexiest Vegetarian" in 2008.
- Met boyfriend Ryan Phillippe while filming Stop-Loss (2008) in August 2006. They broke up in February 2010.
- Lived with ex-boyfriend Ryan Phillippe in Los Angeles.
- Ranked #33 on Ask Mens top 99 "most desirable women" of 2011.
- Older sister of Isabelle Cornish.
- Ranked #89 in the 2011 FHM (Australia) list of "100 Sexiest Women in the World".
Abbie Cornish Quotes
- The hardest part is getting your clothes off at first in front of the people who havent seen you naked before. The first time you get nude in front of someone, its hard, and then its, Well, youve seen everything now; its OK, we can shoot the rest of the day.
- I think as a child you know when its time for your parents to split. You realize they love each other, but theyre not in love with each other. And I think as a child its much better for your parents to split than for them to stay and have dysfunction within the family.
- Whenever I am acting, its everything, you know. If Im researching a role, Im completely consumed in that and, between action and cut, I live in this suspended time. Its a really amazing experience and the only other thing I get it from is music.
- When you create a character, you have to trust theyre in your DNA, unzip the suit that youve acquired and leave yourself raw to the possibility of anything that might happen.
- Im horribly picky. Im looking for the best thing out there. Full stop. I want to be fulfilled: I want to explore, I want to be enlightened. Long order. I want to learn and experience and feel the rhythm of somebody elses soul.
Abbie Cornish Photoshoots
- "Celebrity Skin" (USA), October 2011, Iss. 8, pg. 74, "Dolls Depicting Druggies: Abbie Cornish"
- "Esquire" (USA), 1 May 2011