|NUDE PICTURES: 342|
|Miranda Kerr GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 29,696|
|LAST UPDATED: March 7, 2016|
Miranda Kerr Biography
- Miranda May Kerr was born in Sydney and raised in the small town of Gunnedah to John and Therese Kerr. Kerrs paternal grandmother lived on a farm, where she "raced motorbikes and rode horses." Her parents later moved the family to Brisbane when she and her younger brother Matthew were teenagers. She originally aspired to become a nutritionist and later studied nutrition and health psychology after her high school graduation, but entered a magazine contest shortly before her fourteenth birthday. Kerr attended All Hallows School, where she graduated in 2000. Kerr began modeling for various clothing brands, runways, and print advertisements. Mostly notably, the companies she has worked for include Dolly, Tigerlily, Roxy, Billabong Girls, One Teaspoon, Victorias Secret, Qantas, Maybelline, Vogue, and Marie Claire. Kerr relocated to New York City in 2004. Kerr met Orlando Bloom in 2007. They were later married in a private July 2010 ceremony when she was four months pregnant, and Kerr gave birth to their first child, a son named Flynn Christopher Blanchard Copeland Bloom, in January 2011.
Miranda Kerr Filmography
- (2012) 2011 Samsung AACTA Awards as Herself - Presenter
- (2012) Project Runway All Stars as Herself - Guest Judge
- (2012) The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show as Herself
- (2011) Big Morning Buzz Live as Herself
- (2011) Gruen Planet as Herself (archive footage)
- (2011) The Celebrity Apprentice Australia as Herself
- (2011) The Project as Herself
- (2011) The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show as Herself
- (2010) Conan as Herself
- (2010) The Talk as Herself - Guest
- (2010) The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show as Herself (archive footage) (uncredited)
- (2009) Australia Unites: The Victorian Bushfire Appeal as Herself
- (2009) The 7PM Project as Herself
- (2009) The Victoria Secret Fashion Show Los Angeles Model Auditions as Herself
- (2009) The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show as Herself
- (2008) Project Runway Australia as Herself - Guest Judge
- (2008) The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show as Herself
- (2007) Chelsea Lately as Herself - Guest
- (2007) The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show as Herself - Model
- (2006) The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show as Herself - Model
- (2005) How I Met Your Mother as Herself
- (2005) The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson as Herself
- (2004) Australia's Next Top Model as Herself
- (2003) Ellen: The Ellen DeGeneres Show as Herself
- (2002) Last Call with Carson Daly as Herself
- (2000) Rove Live as Herself
- (1982) Today as Herself
- (1975) Good Morning America as Herself - Guest
Miranda Kerr Trivia and Facts
- Has a Yorkshire Terrier named Frankie.
- Is an Australian model of Anglo-Scottish ancestry.
- Victorias Secret model.
- Sister-in-law of Samantha Bloom.
- According to Forbes, she earned an estimated $3.5 million in 2008. Placing her tenth on the list of the worlds top earning models that year.
- Was ranked #5 on Askmen top 99 most desirable women of 2011. This placed her as the highest ranking Australian woman.
- Ranked #3 in the Top Sexiest Models list by models.com.
- Her sons name is Flynn Christopher Blanchard Copeland Bloom. Miranda chose the middle name Christopher after Christopher Middlebrook, a boyfriend of hers who died when they were both 15 years old.
- Ranked #1 in the 2010 FHM Australia list of "100 Sexiest Women in the World". In 2011 she ranked was #3.
- Ranked #44 in the 2011 FHM list of "100 Sexiest Women in the World". Previously she ranked #36 in 2010 and #56 in 2009.
- Ranked #37 Sexiest Woman by the Spanish version of DT magazine.
- Voted #4 on Ask mens top 99 most desirable women of 2012 list.
- She has a younger brother, Matthew, born in 1985.
- Studied nutrition and health psychology in college.
- She is good friends with Adriana Lima.
- (July 22, 2010) Married her boyfriend of 3 years Orlando Bloom following a month-long engagement.
- Gave birth to her 1st child at age 27, a son Flynn Christopher Blanchard Copeland Bloom on January 6, 2011. Childs father is her husband, Orlando Bloom.
- (March 11, 2013) Was involved in a car crash in Los Angeles and received neck and back injuries.
Miranda Kerr Quotes
- [on having her first child] For me, family is life. The decision to start one wasnt complex at all. My career has been wonderful, but its not my life. I dont feel pressure to get back to work.
- [on her future aspirations] My goal involves a hammock, a vegetable patch, and a solar-powered house. And I hope to eventually get there.
- [on her first child]: [He will be] an Aussie through and through.
Miranda Kerr Photoshoots
- "Playboy" (USA), August 2011, Vol. 58, Iss. 8, pg. 133, by: Splash News, "Grapevine: Miranda Kerr in Full Bloom"
- "Celebrity Sleuth" (USA), 2010, Iss. 62, pg. 26-29, by: Editor, "25 Sexiest women of 2010: #18 - Miranda Kerr"
- "Playboy" (USA), November 2009, Vol. 56, Iss. 10, pg. 130, by: Splash News, "Grapevine: Hold On To Your hat"
- "Playboy" (USA), October 2008, Vol. 55, Iss. 10, pg. 131, by: Radial Press, "Grapevine: Orlando's Bloomin' Onion"
Miranda Kerr Trademarks
- Her dimples