|NUDE PICTURES: 0|
|Caleigh Peters GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 89|
|LAST UPDATED: April 16, 2013|
Caleigh Peters Biography
- Caleigh Anne Forsyth-Peters (born October 23, 1988) is a pop rock musician. Born in Los Angeles, California, she is the daughter of Jon Peters and producer Christine Forsyth-Peters. Caleigh graduated from the Archer School for Girls in Brentwood, Los Angeles, California in June 2007. She is the god-daughter of Barbra Streisand. She briefly dated (and was even more briefly engaged to) Sean Stewart, the son of rock musician Rod Stewart. She has sung on numerous film soundtracks, including those for Ice Princess, Herbie: Fully Loaded, and Go Figure. In 2005, she won the "Ones to Watch" Award at the Young Hollywood Awards. Caleigh is set to appear in a new reality TV show "LA Private", about teenaged heirs/heiresses growing up in Beverly Hills, California, produced by Bunim/Murray Productions, who produced "The Real World" for MTV.
Caleigh Peters Filmography
- (2008) Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew as Herself - Sean Stewart's Girlfriend
- (1994) Extra as Special Correspondent
Caleigh Peters Trivia and Facts
- Goddaughter of Barbra Streisand
- She has two lovable dogs: Tito (Chihuahua) and Sage (Corgi)
- She is the eldest daughter of Producer Christine Peters (How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (2003) , The Out-of-Towners (1999) ).
- She has a younger sister, Skye Marcía.
- Signed a record deal with Hollywood Records
- Daughter of Jon Peters .
- Stepdaughter of Mindy Peters and Ronald Taft.
- Favorite designers are Marc Jacobs , Stella McCartney , Jennifer Nicholson, Matthew Williamson, Petro Zillia and Fifi and Romeo.
- Loves the bands AC/DC, Led Zeppelin and Green Day.
- Plays the guitar, and owns a Gibson Les Paul.
- During, Barbra: The Concert (1995) , godmother Barbra Streisand sang a Medley of Disney songs and dedicated it to Caleigh (who was 7 at the time).
- Started a club at school where people get together during Lunch and play Blackjack, Nintendo and Poker (but they dont gamble).
- Attends the prestigious Archer School for Girls in Brentwood, Los Angeles, where former students include actresses Alex McKenna and Emma Roberts
- Younger stepsister of Christopher Peters .
- Stepsister-in-law of Danielle Peters.
Caleigh Peters Quotes
- "My godmother, Barbra Streisand , gave some great advice - Stay Grounded!".
- I love short dresses. Nobody wears long, strapless Cinderella gowns anymore.
- I wanted to be a guitar player in an all-guy band - I didnt want to sing. Then I started singing and writing stuff with friends and learned to love it.
- On godmother Barbra Streisand : "She has one of the most amazing careers ever. Shes really inspiring. Because of her, I love listening to old stuff like Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin ".
- On godmother Barbra Streisand : "Shes always been supportive of my singing, if I have a new song, Ill go over to her house and ask what she thinks of it. She has such an amazing ear for that; shes a huge inspiration to me. I mean, just look at her career".
Caleigh Peters Other Works
- Music video: Fun, Fun, Fun (2005)
- Music video: Reach (2005)
- Radio Disney - Jingle Jams (CD): (song: Feels Like Christmas)