|NUDE PICTURES: 0|
|Aimee Mullins GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 1,253|
|LAST UPDATED: August 5, 2007|
Aimee Mullins Biography
- Growing up between Pennsylvania and County Clare, Ireland, Aimee found her love of performance at an early age, and has defied conventional description ever since. A bilateral amputee with amazing physical dexterity, Aimee first brought international attention as an athlete. Being the first woman with a "disability" in the NCAA, she competed against able-bodied Division I track athletes while a deans list student at Georgetown. She is a gold medalist paralympic athlete and set several World Records (100-meter dash and long jump). She graduated in 1998 from Georgetowns School of Foreign Service with a double major in History and Diplomacy. Aimee dived into modeling for Alexander McQueens 1999 London show. Her film debut was as the star of the cult fave Cremaster 3.
Aimee Mullins Filmography
- (2014) Rob the Mob as Carrie
- (2014) Young Ones as Katherine Holm
- (2013) In the Woods as
- (2010) Curb: The Discussion as Herself
- (2010) Naked in a Fishbowl as Nance
- (2010) Tom Brokaw Presents: Bridging the Divide as Herself
- (2008) Quid Pro Quo as Raine
- (2007) I Die Daily: The Making of Matthew Barney's 'Cremaster Cycle' as Herself
- (2006) Marvelous as Becka
- (2005) The Colbert Report as Herself - Guest
- (2004) Le grand journal de Canal+ as Herself
- (2003) Extreme Makeover: Home Edition as Herself
- (2002) Cremaster 3 as The Entered Novitiate/Oonagh MacCumhail
- (1999) The Early Show as Herself
- (1996) The Rosie O'Donnell Show as Herself
- (1992) Dateline NBC as Herself
- (1989) Agatha Christie's Poirot as Lucy Crale
- (1986) The Oprah Winfrey Show as Herself
- (1982) Today as Herself
- (1953) ABC Evening News as Herself
Aimee Mullins Trivia and Facts
- Her legs were amputated below the knee at age 1 due to her being born without fibulae.
- She was named one of "The 50 Most Beautiful People in the World" by People Magazine.
- Was named one of Peoples "50 Most Beautiful People in the World."
Aimee Mullins Quotes
- Confidence is the sexiest thing a woman can have. Its much sexier than any body part.
Aimee Mullins Other Works
- (2011) TV commercial for L'ORÉAL "True Match" foundation (UK)