|NUDE PICTURES: 0|
|Danielle Panabaker GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 7,322|
|LAST UPDATED: January 1, 2015|
Danielle Panabaker Biography
- Danielle Nicole Panabaker (born September 19, 1987) is an American actress. She is best known to younger audiences for her roles in the Disney Channel films Stuck in the Suburbs (2004) and Read It and Weep (2006), along with her younger sister Kay Panabaker. She came to prominence as a cast member alongside James Woods in the CBS legal drama series Shark (2006Ã¢Â€Â“2008) and is also noted as a Scream Queen, having starred in the horror films Friday the 13th (2009), The Crazies and John Carpenter's The Ward (both 2010) and Piranha 3DD (2012). Her other film roles include Sky High (2005) and Mr. Brooks (2007).
Panabaker was born in Augusta, Georgia, to Donna (nÃƒÂ©e Mayock) and Harold Panabaker. Her younger sister, Kay Panabaker, is also an actress. Danielle moved for a short time to Orange, TX, around her kindergarten year. Panabaker took a theater class at a summer camp and discovered her enjoyment in acting, so she started acting in community theaters at the age of 12, later auditioning for commercials. After moving to Naperville, Illinois, Panabaker went to Crone Middle School and later Neuqua Valley High School in Naperville and participated in the speech team. She graduated from high school as valedictorian when she was only 14 years old. Later, feeling it was the only way to land acting roles regularly, Panabaker relocated to Los Angeles, California in order to pursue an acting career. In 2005, she earned her associate's degree and appeared on the National Dean's List. In the fall of 2006, she began her senior year at the University of California, Los Angeles, from which she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in June 2007.
Danielle Panabaker Filmography
- (2013) Crystal Lake Memories: The Complete History of Friday the 13th as Herself
- (2013) Deconstruction Red as
- (2013) Nearlyweds as Erin
- (2012) Girls Against Boys as Shae
- (2012) Intercept as Kat
- (2012) Piranha 3DD as Maddy
- (2011) Franklin & Bash as Bonnie Appel
- (2011) Grimm as Ariel Eberhart
- (2011) Necessary Roughness as Juliette Pittman
- (2011) The Shunning as Katie Lapp
- (2010) Chase as Carina Matthews
- (2010) Law & Order: Los Angeles as Chelsea Sennett
- (2010) Memphis Beat as Sister Katherine
- (2010) The Crazies as Becca
- (2010) The Ward as Sarah
- (2010) Weakness as Danielle
- (2009) Friday the 13th as Jenna
- (2009) Hollywood on Fire as Herself
- (2009) The Rebirth of Jason Voorhees as Herself
- (2008) Eli Stone as Genny Clarke
- (2007) Creating 'Shark' as Herself
- (2007) Home of the Giants as Bridgette 'Bridge' Bachman
- (2007) Mad Men as Daisy McCluskey
- (2007) Mr. Brooks as Jane Brooks
- (2007) Up Close with Carrie Keagan as Herself
- (2006) Read It and Weep as Is
- (2006) Shark as Julie Stark
- (2006) Shark as Julie Stark (credit only)
- (2005) Bones as FBI Special Agent Olivia Sparling
- (2005) Empire Falls as Tick Roby
- (2005) Grey's Anatomy as Kelsey Simmons
- (2005) Made in Hollywood as Herself
- (2005) Medium as Summer Lowry
- (2005) Mom at Sixteen as Jacey Jeffries
- (2005) Rule Number One as Grace Jones
- (2005) Sky High as Layla
- (2005) The WIN Awards as Herself
- (2005) Yours, Mine and Ours as Phoebe North
- (2004) Searching for David's Heart as Darcy Deeton
- (2004) Stuck in the Suburbs as Brittany Aarons
- (2004) Summerland as Faith
- (2003) No Place Like Home as
- (2003) Sex & the Single Mom as Sara Gradwell
- (2002) Family Affair as Parker LeeAnn Aldays
- (2001) The Bernie Mac Show as Chelsea
- (2001) The Division as Melissa Ringston
- (2001) The Guardian as Samantha Gray
- (2000) CSI: Crime Scene Investigation as Girl
- (2000) Malcolm in the Middle as Kathy McCulskey
- (1999) Family Guy as Hillary (voice)
- (1999) Law & Order: Special Victims Unit as Carrie Lynn Eldridge
Danielle Panabaker Trivia and Facts
- Graduated from a California high school at age 14, was then accepted into the Scholars Program at a local Community College.
- Actress Kay Panabaker , from the show "Summerland" (2004) , is her younger sister.
- Her favorite TV shows are "Summerland" (2004) , "Everwood" (2002) , "The Wonder Years" (1988) , and "My So-Called Life" (1994).
- Her favorite movies are The Notebook (2004) , Moulin Rouge! (2001) , Stepmom (1998) , Saved! (2004) , Mean Girls (2004) , Notting Hill (1999) and Ferris Buellers Day Off (1986).
- Her favorite actors are Paul Newman , Ed Harris , William Fichtner , Hugh Grant and Ryan Gosling.
- Her favorite actresses are Julia Roberts , Nicole Kidman , Rachel McAdams , Susan Sarandon , Natalie Portman , Jena Malone , and Diane Lane .
- Has a Yorkshire Terrier named Peanut.
- Her favorite book is Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli
- Her favorite projects have been Empire Falls (2005) and Sky High (2005).
- She discovered she loved acting after taking a theater class at a camp and then became involved in community theater.
- Briefly attended Neuqua Valley High School in Naperville, Illinois and participated on the speech team.
- Received her Bachelors degree in English from UCLA in June of 2007, at the age of 19.
- Is close friends of Zac Efron and Brenda Song.
- Named as Women of GQ.
Danielle Panabaker Quotes
- Id love to be able to multiply because then I could be in lots of different places at once. One of me could be sitting here, one of me could still be in bed and one could be vacationing in Hawaii. Just be lots of places at once.
- Its wonderful. If anything, this business has brought my family together because we can sit at the dinner table and say, "Oh, my gosh, wait till you hear this crazy story. And my whole family always comes to sets with me, so its something we can share as opposed to tearing us apart. [on having a sister who is also an actress]
- I really did graduate at 14, and I go to college in the Los Angeles area near where I live.
- You can always learn something [in bad acting classes], maybe its a technique you dont like; maybe its a style. But you learn different things.
Danielle Panabaker Photoshoots
- "Maxim" (USA), June 2012, Vol. 16, Iss. 6, pg. 82-83, "Wicked Fun"
- "Complex" (USA), October 2011, by: Matt Barone, "Hot Complex"
- "Mens Fitness" (USA), April 2010
- "GQ" (USA), March 2009, by: Howie Kahn, "The Verge"
Danielle Panabaker Other Works
- TV commercial for Georgia's Stone Mountain State Park
- An extra in Amy Studt's music video 'Misfit'