|NUDE PICTURES: 0|
|Mackenzie Rosman GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 1,977|
|LAST UPDATED: February 5, 2013|
Mackenzie Rosman Biography
- Mackenzie Rosman was born on December 28, 1989 in Charleston, South Carolina. She is currently best known for her role in the WBS "7th Heaven" (1996) as "Ruthie Camden", the angst-ridden teenage daughter of Eric and Annie. At 16, Mackenzie has 10 solid years of acting experience under her belt, more than many actors two or three times her age. Mackenzie is preparing for her senior year in high school, as "7th Heaven" (1996) ends its 10-year run. Outside of acting, Mackenzie is an Honor student whose passion is riding horses as a competitive show jumper.
Mackenzie Rosman Filmography
- (2013) Beneath as Deb
- (2013) Ghost Shark as Ava
- (2013) Nightcomer as Rowena Hambleton
- (2011) Fading of the Cries as Jill
- (2009) Ligeia as Loreli
- (2008) Proud American as Bree
- (2008) The Secret Life of the American Teenager as Zoe
- (2005) 74th Annual Hollywood Christmas Parade as Herself
- (2005) The 7th Annual Family Television Awards as Herself
- (2004) The Teen Choice Awards 2004 as Herself
- (2001) The Teen Choice Awards 2001 as Herself
- (2001) Total Access 24/7 as Herself
- (1999) Gideon as Molly MacLemore
- (1998) Hollywood Squares as Herself
- (1996) 7th Heaven as
- (1996) 7th Heaven as Ruthie Camden
- (1996) 7th Heaven as Ruthie Camden (credit only)
- (1996) The Rosie O'Donnell Show as Herself
Mackenzie Rosman Trivia and Facts
- Mackenzies family of five includes her Mom, Donna, her step-dad, Randy, her brother Chandler, and her stepsister, Katelyn. Also included in the mix is a menagerie of cats and dogs, chickens, horses and goats.
- MacKenzies stepsister, Katelyn Salmont , who suffers from cystic fibrosis, guest-starred as Mackenzies friend in the "7th Heaven" (1996) episode "Back in the Saddle Again".
- Her family has Cherokee Indian roots.
- Enjoys reading, skating, swimming and dancing
- Contributes her free time to animal charities
- Her first passion is horses, it is a family activity.
- Mackenzie is a Junior Ambassador for Childhelp Inc., an organization working for and with severely abused children.
- She is actively involved in raising funds and awareness for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Mackenzies stepsister, Katelyn Salmont , lives with CF and, in 2005, Katelyn underwent a successful double lung-transplant. Both girls will be featured in Teen Peoples "20 Teens Who Will Change the World". "7th Heaven" (1996) had produced a special episode about Cystic Fibrosis entitled "Back in the Saddle" which featured Katelyn as herself, and Mackenzie and Katelyn rode horses together, as they do at home. In 2005, "7th Heaven" (1996) again brought Katelyn on the show, post-transplant, which gave her a chance to explain about the new life she had been given.
Mackenzie Rosman Quotes
- I dont know what I want to be when I grow up. Its funny people ask me that and I dont know what to tell them. I really like what Im doing right now. Im not bad at it, so I might as well keep doing it.
Mackenzie Rosman Other Works
- TV commercial for K-mart.
- (August 1999) TV Commercial for Nike Shoes