|NUDE PICTURES: 0|
|Kim Matulova GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 79|
|LAST UPDATED: January 20, 2010|
Kim Matulova Biography
- Kim Matulova is an American fashion model, actress and jewelry maker. She grew up in Sag Harbor, New York and was discovered by famous photographer Arthur Elgort at the age of 9. She starred in the James Toback NYC feature "Black & White" and the Nemo Librizzi film "A Night at the Opera." She has modeled for Levis, Banana Republic, Kangol, Supreme, Seventeen Magazine, Betsey Johnson, DELiA*s and appeared in every issue of Missbehave Magazine. As a child she modelled for J Crew with Matthew Barney. She is known for being Ricky Powell's muse. She is also known for being the face of Melody Logan on the V. C. Andrews Logan book series.
Kim Matulova Filmography
- (2010) Night at the Opera as Kim
- (2009) Bored to Death as Winning Smile Woman
- (2009) Royal Pains as Model #4
- (2003) Undefeated as Alva
- (2000) The $treet as Cheerleader
- (1999) Black and White as Kim
Kim Matulova Photoshoots
- "Missbehave" (USA), 1 August 2007, "speed racer"