|NUDE PICTURES: 3|
|Priyanka Chopra GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 41,970|
|LAST UPDATED: August 8, 2018|
Priyanka Chopra Biography
- Priyanka Chopra was born 18th July 1982 to the family of Capt. Dr. Ashok Chopra and Dr. Madhu Chopra. She had a very varied upbringing. She started her education at La Martinière Girls College in Lucknow as a resident student; a short stay at Maria Goretti College in Bareilly prepared her for further studies in the USA. Having completed tenth grade in Boston, Massachusetts, USA, she decided to become a software Engineer or a Criminal Psychologist. She enjoys Indian music and dance; flair for writing poetry and short stories; reading, especially biographies; and has worked for a lot of social-welfare programs. She aims for the stars after completing her education. She is a movie buff and would love to join the galaxy if a good offer comes.
Priyanka Chopra Filmography
- (2014) Gunday as
- (2013) Deewana Hoon Main as
- (2013) Girl Rising as Narrator (voice)
- (2013) Krrish 3 as Priya Mehra
- (2013) Planes as Ishani (voice)
- (2013) Shootout at Wadala as Babli
- (2013) Zanjeer Remake as Mala
- (2012) Agneepath as Kaali
- (2012) Barfi! as Jhilmil Chatterjee
- (2012) MSN Exclusives as Herself (2013)
- (2012) Teri Meri Kahaani as Ruksar/Aradhana/Radha
- (2012) Zee Cine Awards 2012 as Herself
- (2011) 7 Khoon Maaf as Susanna Anna-Marie Johannes
- (2011) Don 2 as Roma
- (2011) Ra.One as The Desi Girl/Damsel in Distress
- (2010) Anjaana Anjaani as Kiara
- (2010) Jaane Kahan Se Aayi Hai as Herself
- (2010) Pyaar Impossible! as Alisha Merchant
- (2009) Billu as Herself 'You Get me rocking and reeling'
- (2009) Don't Worry as
- (2009) Kaminey as Sweety
- (2009) What's Your Raashee? as Anjali/Sanjana Rasikbhai Shah/Kajal Thakkar/Hansa Parekh/Rajni Parmar/Chandrika/Mallika Desai/Dr. Pooja Garodia/Vishaka Indravadan Zaveri/Bhavna Hasmukhbhai Shukla/Jhankhana/Nandini Mansukhlal Desai
- (2008) Chamku as Shubhi
- (2008) Dostana as Neha Melwani
- (2008) Drona as Sonia
- (2008) Fashion as Meghna Mathur
- (2008) God Tussi Great Ho as Alia Kapoor
- (2008) Indian Premier League as Herself - Opening Ceremeny Performer
- (2008) Kurbani as Sheela
- (2008) Love Story 2050 as Sana Bedi/Zeisha
- (2008) My Name Is Anthony Gonsalves as Herself - Dream sequence
- (2008) The Second Abu Dhabi Film Festival Awards as Herself
- (2007) Big Brother as Aarti D. Gandhi/Aarti D. Sharma
- (2007) Kaun Banega Crorepati 2 as Herself - Guest
- (2007) Om Shanti Om as Herself
- (2007) Salaam-E-Ishq as Kamna 'Kamini'
- (2006) 36 China Town as Karan's wife
- (2006) Aap Ki Khatir as Anu A. Khanna
- (2006) Alag: He Is Different.... He Is Alone... as Special Appearance (Song)
- (2006) Bollywood Queens Vol. 2 as Herself
- (2006) Don as Roma
- (2006) Krrish as Priya
- (2006) Taxi No. 9 2 11: Nau Do Gyarah as Driver (as Piggy Chops)
- (2005) A Sublime Love Story: Barsaat as Kajal
- (2005) Blackmail as Mrs. Rathod
- (2005) Bluffmaster! as Simran "Simmi" Ahuja
- (2005) Karam as Shalini (John's wife)
- (2005) Waqt: The Race Against Time as Pooja 'Mitali'
- (2005) Yakeen as Simar N. Oberoi
- (2004) Aitraaz as Mrs. Sonia Roy
- (2004) Asambhav as Alisha
- (2004) Indian Idol as Herself (2004)
- (2004) Kismat as Sapna Gosai
- (2004) Koffee with Karan as Herself
- (2004) Mujhse Shaadi Karogi as Rani Singh
- (2004) Plan as Rani (Mussa's girlfriend)
- (2003) Andaaz as Jiya Singhania (as Priyanka Chopra: Miss World 2000)
- (2003) Miss India: The Mystery as
- (2003) The Hero: Love Story of a Spy as Shaheen Zakaria
- (2002) Bitches & Beauty Queens: The Making of Miss India as Miss India/Miss World 2000 (archive footage)
- (2002) Thamizhan as Priya
- (2000) Miss World 2000 as Herself - Miss India: Winner
- (1999) Rendevouz with Simi Garewal as Herself
- (1999) Sa Re Ga Ma Pa as Herself (1999-2011)
Priyanka Chopra Trivia and Facts
- Winner of the Miss India and Miss World beauty pageants in 2000.
- Father Capt. Dr. Ashok Chopra, mother Dr. Madhu Chopra.
- Achievements: she is the only Indian in the USA to have been selected at the state level for the National Opus Honor Choir, extensive charity work back in India and the USA, and joined the CAF and CII in their literacy program and is their ambassador. Member of the support group for the Thalassemic children in U.P., India, participated in the adult education awareness program with the non-governmental organizations in the peripheral areas of Bareilly, joined the Indian Government-sponsored Polio Eradication Program as a volunteer. Raised funds for the destitute in Boston, Massachusetts, USA, by participating in a church program.
- While shooting the song "Do Me A Favor, Lets Play Holi" in the movie Waqt: The Race Against Time (2005) , she stepped on a live wire and received a shock. She was hospitalized for a day.
- Did her schooling from La Martinière in Lucknow. She completed tenth grade in Boston and wanted to become a software engineer or a criminal psychologist.
- Her father Ashok Chopra, who also manages her career, was diagnosed with a tumor in his liver. He had to undergo a complicated emergency surgery.
- Has a younger brother.
- Turned down the lead in Umrao Jaan (2006) to work in Bluffmaster! (2005).
- Listed as number 2 of Top Bollywood Actresses of 2006. (rediff.com, 8-25-2006)
- Turned down a part in London Dreams (2009) because she could not provide the shooting dates as she was busy with other films.
- Listed #1 by UK magazine Eastern Eye one of "Asias Sexiest Women" (Sept/2006).
- Appeared on the cover of the premiere issue of Maxim magazine, Indian version, released in 2006.
- Cousin of Parineeti Chopra.
Priyanka Chopra Quotes
- "I fail to understand why people would think I got a raw deal out of Krrish (2006) , considering I was present all through the film, from the beginning till the end. And I dont know where people get off really. Krissh has done a business of Rupees 150 crores. Its popular and is almost giving Superman a run for its money, so what more convincing is required to get the point across? Im very happy with the response I got fro the film. Im happy with my role. Ive learnt that you cant always please everyone in any case. And Krissh is my moment of success; I will not allow anyone to take that away from me." (Stardust magazine, September 2006)
- When I became Miss World, I couldnt believe I had won it. I used to sleep with my crown because I was scared someone would steal it. In a minute the world changed for me. (July 2007)
- Im lucky. I dont know whether Im deserving or not. All I know is that I work damn hard for everything. And God helps those who help themselves. Every day is like an exam. I believe destiny and hard work go hand in hand. I was studying to be an engineer when my mom and my brother sent my pictures for the Miss India contest. I didnt even know about it. If that isnt destiny, what is? (July 2007)
- Most outsiders look at the film world as something glamorous. But no one sees the hard work that goes into it. I havent taken a holiday in the last four years. Im working 25 hours a day. Theres no time to sleep or to eat. (July 2007)
- When asked what sets her apart from other actresses: "I dont come from a film background. I havent learned anything about films or film-making. But I have a thirst to know everything about my profession. I want to learn about cinematography, about editing, about music recordings, about post-production. So when people in the know talk, I willingly listen. Also, Im not scared of working 20 hours a day."
- I got into the movies by accident. When I got an offer, I thought lets try this too. Everything in my life has happened by trial and error. I didnt even think I would win the Miss India title so wheres the question of thinking Id come this far. (July 2007)
- I thoroughly believe in the institution of marriage, but theres still a long way to go before I get married. Right now I want to concentrate on my career.
- I adore watching movies; movie marathons are my favorite pastime. I can watch up to five movies back to back. I also love music and like reading whenever I get the time.
- Rani [Mukerji] is a fantastic person. We got on famously during the world tour, where we performed together. She is also not a party animal and very much a family person like me. Rani is a wonderful actor and I admire her even more after watching her performance in Black.
Priyanka Chopra Other Works
- (2011) TV commercial for Garnier
- (2008) TV commercial for Nokia Mobile Phone
- (2010) TV commercial for Idea Spice Phone
- (2012) TV commercial for Malik Law Chambers UK
Priyanka Chopra Trademarks
- Her beautiful smile
- Full lips