|NUDE PICTURES: 0|
|Pamela Day GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 300|
|LAST UPDATED: June 24, 2007|
Pamela Day Biography
- The Apprentice 2 is the second season of The Apprentice, which began on September 9, 2004 on NBC. It featured 18 candidates, whereas the first season only featured 16. Three new twists were introduced to The Apprentice this season. First, each team was unexpectedly forced at the season's outset to make a 1-for-1 player swap, resulting in a male on the female team (Bradford), and a female on the male team (Pamela). The traded members then became the project managers for the first task. Second, it was revealed that a project manager for the winning team would be immune from being fired the following week.
Pamela Day Filmography
- (2005) Kill Reality as Herself
- (2005) The Scorned as Hot Gym Woman
- (2004) The Apprentice as Herself
Pamela Day Photoshoots
- "Maxim" (USA), December 2004, Iss. 84, by: Willy Camden, "The Apprentice Girls"