|NUDE PICTURES: 0|
|Lolo Ferrari GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 370|
|LAST UPDATED: February 6, 2012|
Lolo Ferrari Biography
- Lolo Ferrari, born Eve Valois, was famous - or infamous - as having undergone more plastic surgery than any other porn star. She had her face lifted, her eyes reshaped, her lips thickened and, most famously, a series of silicone injections ballooned her breasts out to 71 inches, and a record-setting (according to the Guinness Book of World Records) weight of 26 pounds. She was on record as saying that the main reason she had so much transforming surgery was that her mother had continually told her, from childhood, that she was ugly, repulsive and stupid and that no man would ever want her. She proved her mother wrong, to a degree, as she became one of the hottest porn stars in Europe, renowned for her willingness to do just about anything with just about anybody (or just about any number of bodies). In addition to her fame as a porn star in Europe, she also made numerous appearances in nightclubs and on late-night TV and even released a single called "Air Bag Generation". While she hadnt had much exposure in the US, plans were underway for her entry into that market when she was found dead on March 5, 2000, by her husband in their French Riviera home. It was known that she suffered from chronic depression, and her husband stated that not long before her death she had visited a funeral home inquiring about arrangements. An autopsy showed that she had died of an overdose of prescribed anti-depressant drugs, but further investigation by police scientists revealed that she died of suffocation. Shortly afterwards her husband was arrested on charges of failing to prevent her death.
Lolo Ferrari Filmography
- (2008) The World's... and Me as Herself (archive footage)
- (2006) Der Generalmanager oder How to sell a Tit Wonder as Herself (archive footage)
- (2006) Où sont passées les grandes gueules? 30 ans de débats à la télévision as Herself (archive footage)
- (2005) Dying to be Beautiful as Herself (archive footage)
- (2005) The Dark Side of Porn as Herself (archive footage)
- (2004) Stuhlberg - Der jüngste Manager Europas as Herself
- (2000) Look at Lolo as Herself
- (1999) Double Air Bags as
- (1999) Quasimodo d'El Paris as La fée
- (1997) Pierre and Gilles, Love Stories as Herself
- (1997) Sex, Lies and Aliens as Herself
- (1996) Camping Cosmos as Mme Vandeputte -la plantureuse épouse du gestionnaire du Camping Cosmos
- (1995) Het verdriet van België as
- (1995) Le King de ces dames as
- (1993) Eurotrash as Guest Presenter (1996-1999)
- (1993) Eurotrash as Herself
Lolo Ferrari Trivia and Facts
- Holds the record of the Heaviest Breasts in the Guinness Book of World Records 1999. Each of her breasts weight 6 pounds, 2 ounces.
- She was found dead in her house in France by her husband, on March the 5th, 2000.
- 8 June 2000: Husband, Eric Vigne arrested on suspicion of failing to prevent her death
- According to Guinness World Records 2003 she had a bust measurement of 71" when she died, and her breasts weighed 26 lbs. Previously the figure had been given at 46", 51", etc.
- Her husband, Eric Vigne, blames her death on her chronic depression, use of anti-depressant drugs and history of suicide centered talks with friends. According to statements made by Eric, she had been planning her own funeral, and she had just visited an undertaker prior to her death. She picked out a white coffin and asked to be buried with her favorite fuzzy teddy bear.
- Discovered by veteran French photographer Serge Jacques .
Lolo Ferrari Photoshoots
- "Celebrity Sleuth" (USA), October 2003, Iss. 28, pg. 24-27, by: staff, "The Smother Land"
- "Celebrity Sleuth" (USA), 2002, Vol. 15, Iss. 1, pg. 18-21, by: staff, "Sex Feet Under: Bigger Than Life"
- "Score Magazine Presents Busty Superstars (Score Special)" (USA), 1998, Iss. 25, pg. 23-27, "Lolo Ferrari: Europe's Bustiest Babe!"
- "Score" (USA), May 1997, Vol. 6, Iss. 5, pg. 34-39, "Lolo Ferrari: Europe's Bustiest Babe"
- "Busty Beauties" (USA), January 1997, Vol. 9, Iss. 4, pg. 83-90, by: Christophe Mourthe, "Lolo Ferrari: Euro Marvel"
- "Celebrity Sleuth" (USA), 1997, Vol. 10, Iss. 6, pg. 38-41, by: staff, "Out of This World: Lolo Ferrari"
- "Hustler Busty Beauties" (USA), Summer 1996, Vol. 8, Iss. 10, pg. 23-28, by: Scott Fair, "Lolo: Riviera Lollapalooza"
- "Fox" (USA), June 1996, Vol. 14, Iss. 13, pg. 35-41, by: Pierre Meunier, "Eve: Come On Down"
- "D-Cup" (USA), April 1996, pg. 10-15, "Lolo Ferrari: Over the Top"
- "Sexy Hard Pulpeuses" (France), March 1996, Iss. 4, pg. 56-57, "Du simple au double...Lolo Ferrari"
- "Juggs" (USA), January 1996, Vol. 15, Iss. 3, pg. 8-15, "Ora Lee: She's No Dummy"
- "Big Bazooms" (USA), 1996, Vol. 5, Iss. 5, pg. 28-33, by: Falcon, "Eve: French Suck!"
- "Mayfair" (UK), 1996, Vol. 31, Iss. 3, pg. 32-34, by: Bill Shipton, "Over the Top!"
- "Hustler Busty Beauties" (USA), December 1995, Vol. 8, Iss. 3, pg. 23-29, by: Mark Yule, "Lolo: Brabuster Francaise"
- "Bust Out!" (USA), September 1995, Vol. 10, Iss. 6, pg. 8-15, "Lolo Ferrari: 55HH-25-37"
- "Juggs" (USA), April 1993, Vol. 12, Iss. 6, pg. 8-13, "Juggs World Reccord: Ora Lee--Most Cum Swallowed"
Lolo Ferrari Other Works
- Album "Airbag Generation" (1996).