|NUDE PICTURES: 0|
|Alexis Glick GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 323|
|LAST UPDATED: November 12, 2012|
Alexis Glick Biography
- Alexis Glick (born Alexis Cahill Donnelly; August 7, 1972) is an American television personality who was an anchor of Money for Breakfast and The Opening Bell on Fox Business Network (FBN), as well as the channel's Vice President of Business News and now with CNN. She left FBN in December 2009. A native of New York City, New York, Glick earned a bachelor's degree in political science from Columbia University, and began her career as an analyst at Goldman Sachs in the Equities Division. She was also an executive at Morgan Stanley where she was in charge of floor operations at the New York Stock Exchange, making her the first and youngest woman to manage such an operation for a bulge bracket firm.
Alexis Glick Filmography
- (2010) Curb: The Discussion as Herself
- (2009) Plunder: The Crime of Our Time as Herself - Anchorwoman (archive footage)
- (2007) Money for Breakfast as
- (2005) Iron Chef America: The Series as Herself - ICA Judge/Today Show Co-host
- (2003) Real Time with Bill Maher as Herself
- (1996) The O'Reilly Factor as Herself - Fox Business Network Anchor
- (1952) Today as Herself - Correspondent
Alexis Glick Trivia and Facts
- Had worked at Morgan Stanley as an analyst before getting into the news business.
- Joined Fox News Channel as the director of business news in June, 2007.
- Graduate of Columbia University, where she now serves as a member of the Board of Directors of the College Alumni Association. She earned a bachelors degree in political science at Columbia.
- Mother of three boys: 9, 7 and 4 .
- V.P. of Business News for the Fox News Channel .
- Began her career as an analyst at Goldman Sachs in the Equities Division.
- Grew up in Stuyvesant Town in New York City and went to high school at a Quaker school called Friends Seminary. Was an all-NYC basketball player who averaged 22 pts/game her final year.
- Former managing director at Morgan Stanley.
- Big fan of hockey (N.Y. Rangers) and football (N.Y. Giants).
- Lives on Long Island, New York with her family .
- She is of Irish descent.
- Her father is an attorney in the music industry.
- Favorite songs: "Under Pressure" by Queen and David Bowie , "Lets Get It On" by Marvin Gaye , "Beautiful Day" by U2 , "Ive Seen All Good People" by Yes , "You Better You Bet" by Pete Townshend.
- Former correspondent for the "Today" (1952) Show.