|NUDE PICTURES: 20|
|Dianna Agron GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 18,148|
|LAST UPDATED: June 23, 2017|
Dianna Agron Biography
- Dianna Elise Agron was born in Savannah, Georgia, to parents Ronald and Mary Agron. She grew up in a middle class family, in Savannah, before moving to Texas, and later, San Francisco, California, due to her fathers career as a general manager for Hyatt. Dianna and her brother, Jason, were raised Jewish, and she graduated from Burlingame High School with honors. While Dianna was growing up, she spent much of her time performing. She began dancing at the age of three, focusing mainly on jazz and ballet, and she later began hip-hop dancing as well. Dianna also spent much of her time performing on stage, appearing in many local musical theater productions when she was younger. After graduating from high school, Dianna decided to pursue acting as a career and began appearing in several commercials and television shows including "CSI: NY" (2004), "Numb3rs" (2005), "Veronica Mars" (2004), and "Heroes" (2006/II). In 2009, Dianna won the role of high school cheerleader, Quinn Fabray, on the FOX television series, "Glee" (2009). Since the premiere of the hit television show on May 19th, 2009, Dianna, as well as her fellow cast mates, have received critical praise for their incredible work on the show. In addition, to her work on "Glee" (2009), Dianna has begun to venture into films, such as Burlesque (2010/I), where she had the opportunity to star alongside Christina Aguilera, Cher , and Stanley Tucci , and the action thriller I Am Number Four (2011). There is no doubt that due to Diannas beautiful gift and talent, we will continue to see her shine on the silver screen.
Dianna Agron Filmography
- (2013) Glee Live! at Radio City Music Hall as Quinn Fabray
- (2013) The Family as Belle Blake
- (2013) Unity as Narrator
- (2012) 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards as Herself
- (2011) 17th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards as Herself
- (2011) Glee Encore as Quinn Fabray (archive footage)
- (2011) Glee: Cast & Creators Live at the Paley Center as Herself
- (2011) Glee: The 3D Concert Movie as Quinn
- (2011) Guesting on Glee as Herself (uncredited)
- (2011) I Am Number Four as Sarah Hart
- (2011) Love Cures Cancer: Take a Chance on Love II as Herself - guest
- (2011) Stevie Nicks Goes Glee as Herself (uncredited)
- (2011) The 53rd Annual Grammy Awards as Herself
- (2011) The 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards as Herself
- (2011) The Glee Project as Herself
- (2011) The Hunters as Alice
- (2010) 16th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards as Herself
- (2010) Bold Native as Samantha
- (2010) Burlesque as Natalie
- (2010) Teen Choice Awards 2010 as Herself
- (2010) The 62nd Primetime Emmy Awards as Herself
- (2010) The 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards as Herself - Audience Member (uncredited)
- (2010) The 8th Annual TV Land Awards as Herself
- (2010) The Romantics as Minnow Hayes
- (2009) A Fuchsia Elephant as Charlotte Hill
- (2009) Celebrities Anonymous as Sadie
- (2009) Dinner with Raphael as Dianna
- (2009) ES.TV HD as Herself - Guest
- (2009) Glee as Quinn Fabray
- (2009) Glee as Quinn Fabray (credit only)
- (2009) Glee as Quinn Fabray/Sugar Motta
- (2009) Glee: Director's Cut Pilot Episode as Quinn Fabray
- (2009) Late Night with Jimmy Fallon as Herself - Guest
- (2009) Love Cures Cancer: Take a Chance on Love as Herself - Guest
- (2009) The 7PM Project as Herself
- (2007) Heroes Unmasked as Debbie Marshall (archive footage) (uncredited)
- (2007) It's a Mall World as Harper
- (2007) Rushers as Kyle's Girl (as Dianna Argon)
- (2007) Skid Marks as Megan
- (2007) TKO as Dyanna
- (2007) Up Close with Carrie Keagan as Herself
- (2006) After Midnight: Life Behind Bars as Kelly
- (2006) Heroes as Debbie Marshall
- (2006) Shark as Gia Mellon
- (2005) Attack of the Show! as Herself - Actor, I Am Number Four
- (2005) Close to Home as Drunk Girl
- (2005) Made in Hollywood as Herself
- (2005) Numb3rs as Kelly Rand
- (2005) Talkers Are No Good Doers as Jen
- (2005) The Tyra Banks Show as Herself
- (2004) CSI: NY as Jessica Grant
- (2004) Drake & Josh as Lexi
- (2004) The X Factor as Quinn Fabray/Herself - Special Guest (as The Cast of Glee)
- (2004) Veronica Mars as Jenny Budosh
- (2003) Australian Idol as Herself - Audience Member
- (2003) Jimmy Kimmel Live! as Herself - Guest
- (2003) Punk'd as Herself
- (2003) Punk'd as Herself (archive footage)
- (1996) The Daily Show as Herself
- (1993) Late Show with David Letterman as Herself
- (1992) The Tonight Show with Jay Leno as Herself
- (1987) Biography as Herself - 'Quinn Fabray'
- (1986) The Oprah Winfrey Show as Herself
- (1981) Entertainment Tonight as Herself
Dianna Agron Trivia and Facts
- She was born in Savannah, Georgia, but was raised in San Fransisco, California.
- Her fathers family is originally from Russia, and their original surname, "Agronsky", was altered when they immigrated to Ellis Island in the early 1900s.
- Was roommates with "Glee" (2009) co-star, Lea Michele (2009).
- Enjoys cooking and being outdoors.
- She began dance when she was three years old, and began teaching it to younger kids when she was a teenager.
- She is a vegetarian and a supporter of PETA.
- She is a big fan of Tim Burton .
- Named one of People Magazines 100 Most Beautiful People of 2010.
- She has a tattoo on her left ribcage that says "Mary had a little lamb", referencing her mother Mary, and herself being the lamb, which is her nickname from her mother.
- Her favorite novels are "Alice in Wonderland" by Lewis Carroll , and "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe" by C.S. Lewis.
- Likes the band Radiohead.
- Her favorite performance on "Glee" (2009) was "Somebody to Love" by Queen .
- Good friends with "Glee" (2009) co-stars Lea Michele , Mark Salling , and Chris Colfer.
- In 2011, Dianna jumped up 18 spots from her previous ranking in "The 2011 After Ellens Hot 100 List", coming in at #8.
- Ranked #81 in the 2011 FHM list of "100 Sexiest Women in the World".
- Ranked #81 in the Ask Men list of the Top 99 "most desirable women" of 2011.
- Likes to spend time in graveyards as she finds it peaceful, and is very interested in gloomy, death-related things (e.g. skulls, cemeteries, etc.).
- Ranked #9 in Peoples "25 Beauties (and Hotties) at 25" list in 2011.
- Has a younger brother named Jason Agron.
- Voted #28 on Ask mens top 99 most desirable celebrity women of 2012.
- After the Glee tour 2011, Dianna took a trip to Paris with her co-star Naya Rivera.
- Ranked #13 in 2012 AfterEllen.coms "Top 50 Favorite Female TV Characters".
- Her father was born Jewish and her mother converted to Judaism.
- She placed #44 on the 2012 FHM Sexiest Woman awards.
- Dianna has been selected as #2 on 2012 AfterEllen Hot 100 list.
Dianna Agron Quotes
- What a world we live in. I want to be incredibly close to the heart of it all. To live honestly, truthfully and to be completely present is the ultimate enterprise. And right now, I couldnt possibly ask for anything more. I am a very lucky girl.
- Having a dance background, I became used to rejection at an early age. Dance is very competitive, especially for a sensitive person like me. But I realized its better not to take it so seriously. If you beat yourself up, its hard to keep going.
- [on "Glee" (2009) compared to other high school television shows] I think that it shows that regardless of who you are and what group you belong to, there are so many emotions behind each person in high school. Sometimes with teens, writers or directors change them and make to them be simple individuals, youre either the jock or the popular kid or the nerd. Everybody has those shades to them. This show, it really expands upon vulnerability and excitement and anger - all the experiences that you probably actually go through in high school.
- Every day is an opportunity to fall or hurt yourself.
- I definitely wasnt cool in high school. I really wasnt. I did belong to many of the clubs and was in leadership on yearbook and did the musical theater route, so I had friends in all areas. But I certainly did not know what to wear, did not know how to do my hair, all those things.
- [Her public apology towards the controversial photos taken of her and "Glee" (2009) co-stars, Cory Monteith and Lea Michele , for GQ Magazine] In the land of Madonna, Britney, Miley, "Gossip Girl" (2007) , and other public figures and shows that have pushed the envelope and challenged the levels of comfort in their viewers and fans... we are not the first. Now, in perpetuating the type of images that evoke these kind of emotions, I am sorry...If you are hurt or these photos make you uncomfortable, it was never our intention. And if your eight-year-old has a copy of our GQ cover in hand, again I am sorry. But I would have to ask, how on earth did it get there?...I understand that in todays world of advanced technology, the Internet, our kids can be subject to very adult material at the click of a button. But there are parental locks, and ways to get around this.
- I think that as an artist, the more that you can do to diversify, and kind of challenge yourself, the more you grow.
- [on having a nose job]: I had convinced my mom to let me go to my first party. I was able to be there for an hour with two of my friends... [But] it accidentally turned into an argument and instead of the girl punching the guy, she wound up to the side and punched me... [There was] blood everywhere. The first time I didnt go to the doctor because I didnt want to tell my mom what had happened and she would never let me out of the house. I found out about it year ago because things were getting worse and everything was getting really nasally and I went to a doctor. He said, "When did you break your nose? You have a horrible deviated septum." And the second time, I couldnt get it fixed because we were in the middle of doing this concert tour and we were filming. We had a day off and I met up with some of my friends and we were dancing. And again, there was another collision of sorts - I must be turning too quickly, people dont see me coming or something - but its fixed now!
- I started ballet when I was 3, and the movies that my mom would show me were all musicals. And that was something that was so prevalent in that era of film was musicals. So I thought maybe I could do it. I just moved to this new school, I was like, "Nobody really knows me; this might be fun to get involved in," and so I auditioned and I got it, and thats the first time I sang and I was so nervous and it worked out. And then in middle school there was a few summer theater camps that I did, but it wasnt really until senior year of high school that I got into the acting class full time and loved it and knew I wanted to move to LA and took it one step at a time and took acting classes every day and auditions and smaller roles.
- [on I Am Number Four (2011) ] I heard about this project well before I was able to read the script, and I thought it sounded so interesting. I then read it and fell in love with it. I love the whole The Outsiders (1983) , The Breakfast Club (1985) , feel of the film.
Dianna Agron Photoshoots
- "Elle" (USA), February 2012
- "Vanity Fair" (Italy), October 2011
- "Flaunt" (USA), August 2011
- "Elle" (USA), October 2010, "Pretty Young Things"
- "In Style" (USA), October 2010, "Things you don't know about: Dianna Agron"
- "People" (USA), 10 May 2010, "World's Most Beautiful"
- "Jalouse" (France), May 2010, "American beauty"
- "Glamour" (USA), May 2010, "Glee gets glam"
- "Teen Vogue" (USA), May 2010, by: Eva Chen, "Perfect Harmony"
- "Paper" (USA), April 2010, "Beautiful People"
- "Elle" (USA), March 2010, by: Joe Zee, "Style to Zee"
- "944" (USA), October 2009, "Glee"
Dianna Agron Trademarks
- Her nasal accent