|NUDE PICTURES: 168|
|Brooklyn Decker GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 17,529|
|LAST UPDATED: September 13, 2018|
Brooklyn Decker Biography
- Actress and former model Brooklyn Decker is the oldest child of Tessa, a nurse and Stephen, a pacemaker salesman. She has a younger brother called Jordan. When Decker was a teenager, she was discovered by a talent spotter in a shopping mall in Charlotte, North Carolina and embarked on a modeling career. Her first modeling engagement was for a prom dress maker. Huge modeling success followed, with Decker appearing in various magazines and campaigns. In 2006, she appeared in her first Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. Decker appeared again in the 2007 and 2008 issues, and was the cover girl in 2010. Alongside modeling, Decker began acting, winning roles in TV series such as "Chuck" (2007), "Royal Pains" (2009) and "Ugly Betty" (2006). She then moved on to movie projects, including Just Go with It (2011), Battleship (2012) and What to Expect When Youre Expecting (2012).
Brooklyn Decker Filmography
- (2013) Friends with Better Lives as Jules
- (2012) A Moment With as Herself
- (2012) Battleship as Sam
- (2012) What to Expect When You're Expecting as Skyler
- (2011) 46th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards as Herself
- (2011) Exposure: Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2011 as Herself
- (2011) Just Go with It as Palmer
- (2011) New Girl as Holly
- (2011) Spike TV VGA Video Game Awards as Herself
- (2011) The Big Picture as Herself
- (2010) Conan as Herself
- (2010) Double Exposure as Supermodel
- (2010) Guys Choice as Herself
- (2010) Janela Indiscreta as Herself
- (2009) Elle Magazine: Make Better Make-Over as Herself
- (2009) ES.TV HD as Herself - Guest
- (2009) Late Night with Jimmy Fallon as Herself - Guest
- (2009) Royal Pains as Rachel Ryder
- (2009) Sports Illustrated: Swimsuit 2009 as Herself
- (2009) The League as Gina Gibiatti
- (2009) Watch What Happens: Live as Herself - Guest
- (2008) Sports Illustrated: Swimsuit 2008 as Herself - Host
- (2007) Chelsea Lately as Herself - Guest
- (2007) Chuck as Job applicant
- (2007) Lipshitz Saves the World as Rebecca Fellini
- (2007) Sports Illustrated: Swimsuit 2007 as Herself - Host
- (2007) Up Close with Carrie Keagan as Herself
- (2006) Rachael Ray as Herself
- (2006) Sports Illustrated: Swimsuit 2006 as Herself
- (2006) Ugly Betty as Lexie
- (2005) Attack of the Show! as Herself
- (2005) Made in Hollywood as Herself
- (2005) Made in Hollywood as Herself (archive footage)
- (2005) The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson as Herself - Guest
- (2003) Ellen: The Ellen DeGeneres Show as Herself
- (2003) Extreme Makeover: Home Edition as Herself
- (2003) Jimmy Kimmel Live! as Herself
- (2002) Last Call with Carson Daly as
- (1998) Fox and Friends as Herself
- (1993) Late Show with David Letterman as Herself
- (1992) Frühstücksfernsehen as Herself
- (1991) Días de cine as Herself
- (1984) Cinema 3 as Herself
- (1981) Entertainment Tonight as Herself
Brooklyn Decker Trivia and Facts
- She is a big fan of the Dave Matthews Band.
- Appeared in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue every year from 2006-2011, appearing on the cover of the 2010 issue.
- She was born in Kettering, Ohio, but raised in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Discovered in a Charlotte shopping mall when she was a teenager.
- Has appeared in magazines such as GQ, Vogue, and Hollywood Reporter; She has covered magazines such as Glamour, Womens Health, Sports Illustrated, and Esquire.
- Andy Roddick announced on his website that he and Decker were engaged in March 2008 and were later married in April 2009.
- Mother Tessa is a nurse and father Stephen works with pacemakers.
- Was considered one of the 55 faces of the future by Nylon Magazines Young Hollywood Issue (May 2010).
- Ranked #5 in the Top Sexiest Models list by models.com.
- Ranked #2 in the Maxim Hot 100 women list (2010).
- Voted #31 in the 2010 Ask Men list of "top 99 most desirable women." In 2011 she was voted #36.
- Named #36 Sexiest Woman by the Spanish version of DT magazine (2011).
- Voted #33 on Ask mens top 99 most desirable celebrity women of 2012.
Brooklyn Decker Quotes
- Im named after a horse. My moms best friend had a horse named Brooke, so my dad suggested Brooklyn as a more formal version, and it just stuck. And now I live in Brooklyn part-time, so go figure.
Brooklyn Decker Photoshoots
- "Vanity Fair" (USA), March 2013, Iss. 631, pg. 340, 344, by: Bruce Weber, "Bruce Weber's Adventures in Hollywood"
- "Woman's World" (USA), 24 October 2011, Vol. 32, Iss. 43, pg. 10-11, by: Andrea Dawn Clark, "Your perfect fall haircut"
- "Sports Illustrated" (USA), 18 February 2011, Vol. 114, Iss. 7, pg. 156-158, 160, 163, by: Stewart Shining, "A Star Is Born"
- "Sports Illustrated" (USA), 18 February 2011, Vol. 114, Iss. 7, pg. 134-135, 140, by: Warwick Saint, "Peter Island: Trop-Dead Gorgeous"
- "Celebrity Sleuth" (USA), 2010, Iss. 62, pg. 40-43, by: Editor, "25 Sexiest women of 2010: #14 - Brooklyn Decker"
- "Sports Illustrated" (USA), 2009, Iss. Winter, pg. 50-51+57+59+74, by: Raphael Mazzucco, "Off We Go!"
- "Sports Ilustrated" (USA), 2009, Iss. Winter, pg. 112-113, by: Rennio Maifredi, "Natural Wonders of The World"
- "Lucire" (New Zealand), 11 December 2006, Vol. 2, Iss. 9, pg. 78-81, by: Jon Moe, "Temptation in Paradise"