|NUDE PICTURES: 117|
|Bar Refaeli GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 19,124|
|LAST UPDATED: February 8, 2016|
Bar Refaeli Biography
- Bar Refaeli (Hebrew: Ã—Â‘Ã—Â¨ Ã—Â¨Ã—Â¤Ã—ÂÃ—ÂœÃ—Â™Ã¢Â€ÂŽ; born 4 June 1985) is an Israeli model and occasional actress. She was the cover model of the 2009 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue and was voted #1 on Maxim magazine's Hot 100 list of 2012. Bar Refaeli was born into an Israeli Jewish family in Hod HaSharon, Israel. Her parents, Rafael and Tzipi, own a horse ranch. Her mother was a successful Israeli model in the 1970s under her maiden name, Tzipi Levine. Refaeli has three brothers. She began a modeling career at the age of eight months, appearing in commercials. Refaeli had to wear braces in her early years, interrupting her modeling until age 15, when she returned to modeling with the representation of Irene Marie Models.
Bar Refaeli Filmography
- (2012) Buba Shel Medina as Herself
- (2012) Million Dollar Shootingstar as Herself - Judge
- (2012) Sports Illustrated: The Making of Swimsuit 2012 as Herself - Model
- (2011) MTV Europe Music Awards 2011 as Herself - Presenter
- (2011) Session as Eden
- (2011) The Voice of Germany as Herself
- (2010) Conan as Herself
- (2009) Late Night with Jimmy Fallon as Herself - Guest
- (2009) MTV Europe Music Awards 2009 as Herself - Presenter
- (2009) Sports Illustrated: Swimsuit 2009 as Herself
- (2008) Ironic Iconic America as Herself - Host's foreign guest
- (2008) Sports Illustrated: Swimsuit 2008 as Herself
- (2007) Chelsea Lately as Herself - Guest
- (2007) Chelsea Lately as Herself - Model in 'Go Daddy' Super Bowl Commercial (archive footage)
- (2007) Sports Illustrated: Swimsuit 2007 as Herself
- (2007) Xposé as Herself
- (2005) Pick Up as Noa Zuckerman
- (2003) Ellen: The Ellen DeGeneres Show as Herself
- (2003) Eretz Nehederet as Duba's roommate
- (1993) Late Show with David Letterman as Herself
- (1992) The Tonight Show with Jay Leno as Herself (also archive footage)
- (1992) The Tonight Show with Jay Leno as Herself - Super Bowl Commercial (archive footage)
- (1992) The Tonight Show with Jay Leno as Herself - Super Bowl Commercial (archive footage) (uncredited)
- (1981) Entertainment Tonight as Herself
- (1952) Today as Herself
Bar Refaeli Trivia and Facts
- She is the first Israeli model to be featured in Sports Illustrated magazine.
- She started modeling at age 11.
- Ranked #45 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2007 list.
- Has been in a relationship with Leonardo DiCaprio twice. They originally were in a relationship from December 2005 until October 2007, only to reconcile in December 2007 and then separate again in May 2011.
- Voted No. 6 on the 2011 Maxim list "Hot 100" women.
- Voted #51 on Ask mens Top 99 most desirable women of 2012 list.
- Named as one of the "most desirable" famous women for 2013 in Askmens list of the Top 99 Most Desirable Women.
Bar Refaeli Photoshoots
- "Maxim" (USA), September 2012, Vol. 16, Iss. 8, pg. 46-47, 49-51, by: James Macari, "Our Favorite Bar"
- "Sports Illustrated" (USA), 17 February 2012, Vol. 116, Iss. 7, pg. 77-83, by: Walter Iooss Jr., "Bar of Gold"
- "Allure" (USA), November 2010, pg. 102-109, by: Patrick Demarchelier, "Flesh Points"
- "Sports Illustrated" (USA), 2009, Iss. Winter, pg. 52+65-67+68+72-73, by: Raphael Mazzucco, "Off We Go"
Bar Refaeli Other Works
- (2010) Print ads for Garnier's Fructis Style Anti-Humidity Hairsray.