|NUDE PICTURES: 125|
|Daisy Lowe GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 6,443|
|LAST UPDATED: June 23, 2017|
Daisy Lowe Biography
- Daisy Rebecca Lowe (born 27 January 1989) is an English fashion model who has modelled for editorial photo shoots and commercial advertising campaigns and has worked as a runway model. She is the daughter of Pearl Lowe, the singer-songwriter turned textile and fashion designer, and Gavin Rossdale, lead singer for Bush. Lowe began modelling at the age of two, and did some photoshoots when she was 12 and 14 years old. At 15 she was approached by a talent scout in Camden Town and, as a result, she signed with Select, a London modelling agency.
Daisy Lowe Filmography
- (2013) Geography of the Hapless Heart as Zan (segment 'London)
- (2013) Geography of the Hapless Heart 2 as Zan
- (2012) Confine as Pippa and Edwina
- (2009) Angela and Friends as Herself
- (2009) The First Days of Spring as Diane
- (2008) Class of 2008 as Herself
- (2007) Xposé as Herself
- (2004) Le grand journal de Canal+ as Herself
- (2004) The Xtra Factor as Herself
Daisy Lowe Trivia and Facts
- A British fashion model.
- Daughter of Pearl Lowe and Gavin Rossdale. Until 2004, Lowe was believed to be the daughter of Pearl Lowes ex-husband, but a paternity test revealed that her godfather, Bush front man Gavin Rossdale, was in fact her biological father.
- Ranked #29 in the 2011 FHM list of "100 Sexiest Women in the World".
Daisy Lowe Quotes
- A lot of the stuff that gets written is just complete, mindless bullshit. If something bad is said about any of the people around me, then we all have a conversation about it. Most of the time it doesnt have an effect on my life. Its annoying when teachers say theyve read things about me, and my head of year takes me aside and asks if Im all right. But youve got to deal with it. Theres no point going to cry in the toilet.
Daisy Lowe Photoshoots
- "Playboy" (USA), September 2011, Vol. 58, Iss. 9, pg. 92-99, by: Tony Kelly, "Home Alone with Daisy Lowe"
- "Celebrity Sleuth" (USA), 2010, Iss. 62, pg. 74-77, by: Editor, "25 Sexiest women of 2010: #5 - Daisy Lowe"