|NUDE PICTURES: 0|
|Victoria Azarenka GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 15,849|
|LAST UPDATED: January 22, 2013|
Victoria Azarenka Biography
- Victoria Azarenka (Belarusian: ÃÂ’Ã‘Â–ÃÂºÃ‘Â‚ÃÂ¾Ã‘Â€Ã‘Â‹Ã‘Â ÃÂ¤Ã‘Â‘ÃÂ´ÃÂ°Ã‘Â€ÃÂ°Ã‘ÂžÃÂ½ÃÂ° ÃÂÃÂ·ÃÂ°Ã‘Â€ÃÂ°ÃÂ½ÃÂºÃÂ°[needs IPA]; born 31 July 1989 is a Belarusian professional tennis player and the current World No. 1. She won the 2012 Australian Open singles title, becoming the first Belarusian player to win a Grand Slam in singles. Her other achievements include winning the Bronze medal at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London, two mixed doubles Grand Slam titles, the 2007 US Open with Max Mirnyi, the 2008 French Open with Bob Bryan and the gold medal in the mixed doubles at the 2012 London Olympics with Max Mirnyi. At age 16, Azarenka moved to Scottsdale, Arizona, United States, from Minsk, Belarus, to train. In this she was aided by National Hockey League goalie Nikolai Khabibulin and his wife, who is a friend of Azarenka's mother. In 2010 she briefly considered a break from the sport of tennis to focus on education; however, after a conversation with her grandmother, she decided to continue playing. It is the inspiration from her grandmother that is regarded as the key for her continued developments in the sport. As of March 2012, Azarenka is romantically involved with fellow tennis player Sergei Bubka Jr, son of pole vaulter Sergey Bubka.
Victoria Azarenka Filmography
- (2010) French Open 2010 as Herself
- (2010) US Open 2010 as Herself
- (2010) Wimbledon Championships 2010 as Herself
- (2009) US Open 2009 as Herself
- (2009) Wimbledon Championships 2009 as Herself
- (1998) Fox and Friends as Herself - Professional Tennis Player
Victoria Azarenka Trivia and Facts
- Professional tennis player.
Victoria Azarenka Other Works
- (2009, 2012) Print ads for Unique Sports Products' Tourna Tac grip tape.
- (2012) TV commercials for Citizen Eco-Drive luxury watches.