|NUDE PICTURES: 71|
|Jessica Gomes GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 3,472|
|LAST UPDATED: July 18, 2017|
Jessica Gomes Biography
- Jessica Gomes (born September 25, 1985) is an Australian model who appeared in the 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011 editions of the Swimsuit Issue of the United StatesÃ¢Â€Â“published magazine Sports Illustrated. She was featured in a bodypainting layout as a canvas for bodypaint artist Joanne Gair, who is in her tenth year of producing bodypaint art for the Swimsuit Issue. She was part of a record group of seven "rookie" Swimsuit Issue models, along with Quiana Grant, Melissa Haro, Yasmin Brunet, Melissa Baker, Jeisa Chiminazzo and Jarah Mariano. Her father is from Portugal and her mother is from Singapore from the Chinese diaspora. Gomes was born and raised in Perth, Western Australia, the youngest of her family that includes two older sisters and an older brother. Gomes' mother sent her to modelling classes at Linda-Ann Model Academy in Midland at the age of 13. It was there that she appeared on the hit TV show Bush Patrol which lead to a modeling contest and the start of a successful career. She has appeared in Vogue, Teen Vogue, Glamour, American Glamour, Italian GQ and VictoriaÃ¢Â€Â™s Secret catalogue , and has modeled for DKNY Jeans, Garnier, Levi's, Motorola, Urban Outfitters, LG Electronics and Victoria's Secret, and appeared on the cover of Biba. She signed with Estee Lauder as the face of Diddy's Unforgivable fragrance. As of 2007, she lives in NYC.
Jessica Gomes Filmography
- (2010) Secret Story - Casa dos Segredos as Herself
Jessica Gomes Photoshoots
- "Sports Illustrated" (USA), 15 February 2013, Vol. 118, Iss. 6, pg. 64-65, 69, 74-75, 78, by: Derek Kettela, "China"
- "Sports Illustrated" (USA), 15 February 2013, Vol. 118, Iss. 6, pg. 64-65, 69,74-75, 78, by: Derek Kettela, "China"
- "Sports Illustrated" (USA), 17 February 2012, Vol. 116, Iss. 7, pg. 92-93, 97, 101, by: Walter Iooss Jr., "Oz Rules"
- "Maxim" (USA), November 2011, Vol. 15, Iss. 11, pg. 60-65, by: Sasha Eisenman, "Gomes Sweet Gomes"
- "Sports Illustrated" (USA), 18 February 2011, Vol. 114, Iss. 7, pg. 132-133, 148, by: Warwick Saint, "Peter Island: Trop-Dead Gorgeous"
- "Esquire" (USA), May 2010, Vol. 153, Iss. 5, pg. 105-106+108, by: Diane Scheunemann, "A Man's Guide to Women"
- "Sports Illustrated" (USA), 2009, Iss. Winter, pg. 15+126+127+128+130-131+137, by: Steve Erle, "Canary Islands Tenerife"