|NUDE PICTURES: 771|
|Candice Swanepoel GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 11,084|
|LAST UPDATED: July 18, 2018|
Candice Swanepoel Biography
- Candice Swanepoel is a South African model best known for her work with Victoria's Secret. Candice Swanepoel was born and raised in a small town called Mooi River in KwaZulu-Natal Province, of South Africa. She was spotted by a model scout in a Durban flea market at age 15. By age 16, Swanepoel was earning Ã¢Â‚Â¬5,000 or R40,000 for a day's work.
Candice Swanepoel Filmography
- (2012) Are All Men Pedophiles? as (archive footage)
- (2012) The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show as Herself
- (2011) Big Morning Buzz Live as Herself
- (2011) The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show as Herself
- (2010) The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show as Herself
- (2009) The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show as Herself
- (2008) The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show as Herself - Model
- (2007) The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show as Herself - Model
- (1993) Good Day L.A. as Herself
- (1988) Carte Blanche as Herself (segment "Mooiriver Magic")
Candice Swanepoel Trivia and Facts
- The first South-African model to walk in the Victorias Secret Fashion Show.
- Discovered in a mall in Durban, by a model scout, when she was sixteen years old.
- She can make up to R40000 a day. Equal to 5000 Euros.
- Does a lot of work in fashion, mostly swimwear and lingerie.
- Her spoken languages are English and Afrikaans.
- Ranked #20 in the 2011 Ask Men top 99 "most desirable women" list.
- Swanepoel has dated model Hermann Nicoli since 2006.
- Ranked #6 in the Top Sexist Models list by models.com.
- Ranked #28 Sexiest Woman in the world by the Spanish version of DT magazine.
- Ranked #62 in the 2011 FHM list of "100 Sexiest Women in the World".
- Cousin to actresses Minka McConaughey and Mila McConaughey.
- Voted #10 on Ask mens top 99 most desirable celebrity women of 2012.
- Ranked #11 on Askmens list of the top 99 "most desirable" famous women of 2013.
Candice Swanepoel Quotes
- On her favorite fashion designers: My favorite designers are, Chloe, D&G, Christian Louboutin and Marc Jacobs. I change my style from day to day, so I have many favorites.
- [on her weight loss speculation]: I am healthy and happy. Im heartened to know how much everyone cares about me, but in this case everything is normal and good.
- I was a ballet dancer growing up and thats what I was convinced I would be. I was very skinny, braces; so I never thought I would be a model.
- I grew in a farm in South Africa and I was scouted there and they sent me to Europe. Its kind of been blessed, since then it happened all so fast.
Candice Swanepoel Photoshoots
- "Maxim" (USA), October 2012, pg. 22, by: n/a, "Circus Maximum Obsession: Candice Swanepoel"
- "Esquire" (USA), April 2010, Vol. 153, Iss. 4, pg. 106-107, by: Taghi Naderzad, "50 Songs Everyman Should Be Listening To, Your Hostess: Victoria's Secret model Candice Swanepoel"
- "Celebrity Sleuth" (USA), 2010, Iss. 62, pg. 78-81, by: Editor, "25 Sexiest women of 2010: #4 - Candice Swanepoel"
Candice Swanepoel Other Works
- (2011) Print ads for True Religion fashion line.
Candice Swanepoel Trademarks
- Long blonde hair and light blue eyes
- Her waist-to-hip ratio