|NUDE PICTURES: 0|
|Jaclyn Nesheiwat GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 134|
|LAST UPDATED: March 3, 2008|
Jaclyn Nesheiwat Biography
- Jaclyn Nesheiwat Stapp (born July 29, 1980 in Carmel, New York, US) is a beauty queen, philanthropist and fashion model with pageant roots in Florida and New York. She is married to Grammy Award-winner Scott Stapp. Her most notable titles include Mrs. Florida America 2008 and Miss New York USA 2004. She is executive director of The Scott Stapp With Arms Wide Open Foundation, a global foundation bringing hope to children and help to families in need with arms wide open established by husband, singer Scott Stapp in October 2000. She is a motivational speaker and image consultant who travels the world empowering at risk youth and coaching young adults entering the pageant world. On February 10, 2006, Stapp married Grammy Award-Winner Scott Stapp, singer, songwriter and voice of Creed at Viscaya Gardens, Miami, Florida. The two met during her reign as Miss New York at a Muscular Dystrophy charity gala in New York in January 2005. They have two children: a daughter named Milan born on January 4, 2007 and a son named Daniel born on July 4, 2010 .
Jaclyn Nesheiwat Filmography
- (2012) After the Rain: Japan a Year Later as
- (2004) Miss USA as Herself - Miss New York USA
Jaclyn Nesheiwat Trivia and Facts
- She graduated from Stetson University, DeLand, Florida with a BS Degree in Communications and Marketing.
- She met her husband, Scott Stapp , in January 2005 at a gala for the Muscular Dystrophy Association in New York. She is currently the director of public affairs for the Scott Stapp Foundation, which promotes healthy parent-child relationships.
- Daughter, Milán Hayat Stapp, born 4 January 2007 in Miami, Florida. She weighed 6 pounds, 7 ounces.
- Second wife of Scott Stapp.
- Miss New York 2004.