Rosie Huntington Whiteley
|NUDE PICTURES: 280|
|Rosie Huntington Whiteley GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 23,540|
|LAST UPDATED: January 12, 2018|
Rosie Huntington Whiteley Biography
- Rosie Alice Huntington-Whiteley was born in Plymouth, Devon, England (Freedom Fields Hospital), and grew up on her parents country farm. She attended Tavistock College and has been modeling since 2003 for a variety of clothiers: Abercrombie & Fitch, Burberry, Bloomingdales, Ralph Lauren, DKNY. She started modeling for Victorias Secret in 2006 and was officially named one of the lingerie companys "Angels" in November 2009, at the age of 22. Her first film role is as Carly Spencer, replacing Megan Fox as Sam Witwickys new love interest in the third installment of the Transformers series: Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011). Her mother, Fiona, is a fitness instructor, and her father, Charles Huntington-Whiteley, is a chartered surveyor. Rosie has two younger siblings, Toby and Florence. Her great-great-grandfather was politician Sir Herbert Huntington-Whiteley, 1st Baronet.
Rosie Huntington Whiteley Filmography
- (2014) Mad Max: Fury Road as Splendid
- (2012) Above and Beyond: Exploring Dark of the Moon as Herself
- (2011) 2011 MTV Movie Awards as Herself - Presenter
- (2011) 33-y Moskovskiy mezhdunarodnyy kinofestival as Herself
- (2011) Guys Choice Awards 2011 as Herself - Award Winner
- (2011) The Jonathan Ross Show as Herself
- (2011) Transformers: Dark of the Moon as Carly
- (2011) Transformers: Dark of the Moon - 35mm Special as Herself
- (2010) The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show as Herself
- (2009) Late Night with Jimmy Fallon as Herself
- (2009) The 7PM Project as Herself
- (2009) The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show as Herself
- (2008) The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show as Herself - Model
- (2007) Chelsea Lately as Herself - Guest
- (2007) The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show as Herself - Model
- (2006) The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show as Herself - Model
- (2005) Britain's Next Top Model as Herself
- (1993) Late Show with David Letterman as Herself
- (1988) Live with Regis and Kathie Lee as Herself - Guest
Rosie Huntington Whiteley Trivia and Facts
- Victorias Secret model.
- Is in a relationship with Jason Statham (April 2010).
- Worked previously with Michael Bay on a Victorias Secret commercial in 2009.
- Grew up on a farm in rural England.
- In 2011, she was voted #1 in Maxim Magazine "Hot 100" women list.
- In March 2011, she appeared in her first solo cover of Vogue UK.
- She was voted #1 in FHMs Worlds Sexiest Woman 2011 poll.
- Ranked #4 in the Top Sexiest Models list by models.com.
- Ranked #27 in the 2010 FHM UK list of "100 Sexiest Women in the World".
- Voted #20 on Ask mens top 99 most desirable women of 2012.
- Named the Style Icon at the Elle Style Awards, 2012.
- Ranked #31 on Askmens list of the Top 99 Most Desirable famous women for 2013.
Rosie Huntington Whiteley Quotes
- [on landing the lead female role in Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011) ] It was a crazy opportunity that was handed to me and spent seven months making the movie with a great cast and a great director.
- [on being taller than her co-star Shia LaBeouf ] I had to wear heels the whole way through filming, when it came to our kissing scene, I said Please Michael, let me take my shoes off. I feel so unelegant and I feel so unfeminine,... and he said No. Youre giving small men across America hope.
- Im not here to win a popularity contest. Im here to work and have a career. Let the haters hate. Im ready for the criticism.
- It helps to have someone who wants to understand your job and support it. Ive never really been concerned about cracking under the pressure and turning to the dark side though. Ive never been a big drinker and Ive never done drugs. I like to go out and dance, but Im always the person that needs to go to bed first. Im not a party girl. I want to pay my bills and make my family proud. Ive got no other criteria apart from that.
Rosie Huntington Whiteley Photoshoots
- "AD Rotterdams Dagblad" (Netherlands), 22 June 2012, "Nog meer sterren dan aan de hemel"
- "Maxim" (USA), July 2011, Vol. 15, Iss. 7, pg. 48-55, by: Russell James, "Whole Lotta Rosie"
- "Glamour" (USA), July 2011, pg. 112-117, by: Norman Jean Roy, "How To Dress Like A Goddess"
Rosie Huntington Whiteley Other Works
- (2011-12) Print ads for Buberry's Body fragrance for women.
- (2013) TV ad for Samsung Galaxy Note
Rosie Huntington Whiteley Trademarks
- Dark blonde hair, blue eyes and full lips
- Statuesque, model-like figure
- Deep sultry voice