|NUDE PICTURES: 9|
|Margarita Levieva GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 2,793|
|LAST UPDATED: September 10, 2018|
Margarita Levieva Biography
- Margarita Levieva (born February 9, 1980) is an American actress. Born in the Soviet Union, she was a competitive gymnast before going on to star in the films The Invisible, Adventureland and Spread. She also stars in television series Revenge.
Levieva, a Russian Jew, was born in Leningrad, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union (now Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation). At the age of three, she began the rigorous training program of a competitive rhythmic gymnast. When she was 11, Levieva's mother moved her and her twin brother to Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn in New York City. Levieva continued to train for a few more years after emigrating to the United States and achieved success regionally but did not compete at the U.S. Championships Ã¢Â€Â“ she did not have U.S. citizenship at the time because the family had arrived illegally. She attended high school in Secaucus, New Jersey. Levieva majored in economics at NYU and worked as a fashion buyer. Her continuing interest in acting led her to be accepted into the Meisner Training Program at the William Esper Studio.
Margarita Levieva Filmography
- (2013) Knights of Badassdom as Beth
- (2013) The Loft as Vicky Fry
- (2012) For Ellen as Claire Taylor
- (2011) Revenge as Amanda Clarke
- (2011) Revenge as Amanda Clarke (archive footage) (uncredited)
- (2011) Revenge as Amanda Clarke/Emily Thorne
- (2011) The Lincoln Lawyer as Reggie Campo
- (2011) The Stand Up as Veronica
- (2010) How to Make It in America as Julie
- (2009) Adventureland as Lisa P.
- (2009) Kings as Claudia
- (2009) Living the Dream: The Making of Spread as Herself
- (2009) Spread as Heather
- (2007) David's Apartment as Sorority Girl Deedee
- (2007) Noise as Ekaterina Filippovna
- (2007) Salted Nuts as Alyssa
- (2007) The Invisible as Annie Newton
- (2006) The Prince as Isabelle
- (2006) Vanished as Marcy Collins
- (2006) What's Not to Love? as Blake
- (2005) English as
- (2005) Law & Order: Trial by Jury as Stephanie Davis
- (2005) N.Y.-70 as Cindy
- (2004) Billy's Choice as Julie Romano
Margarita Levieva Trivia and Facts
- Trained as a rhythmic gymnast, but was ineligible to compete for the United States in the Olympics because she was not a citizen, and elected not to compete for Russia.
- Attended High School in Secaucus, Hudson County, New Jersey.
- Studied Economics at New York University.
- Featured as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in New York by New York Magazine in 2005.
Margarita Levieva Other Works
- (March 2009): Played Nicole Halladay in "Impressionism" play by Michael Jacobs (Gerald Schoenfeld Theater, New York City, New York, USA).
- (Fall 2009): Played Anika in "The Retributionists", a play by Daniel Goldfarb (Playwrights Horizons Theater, New York, USA.)