|NUDE PICTURES: 26|
|Whitney Port GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 12,552|
|LAST UPDATED: April 18, 2017|
Whitney Port Biography
- Whitney Eve Port (born March 4, 1985) is an American television personality, clothing designer, and author. Her former employers include Teen Vogue, for which she was a fashion contributor, People's Revolution, and Diane von FÃƒÂ¼rstenberg. In 2006, Port rose to prominence as one of the four original cast members in The Hills, an MTV reality television series. In 2008, she received her own spin-off series, The City. Port is currently a judge on Britain & Ireland's Next Top Model, alongside Tyson Beckford, Julien MacDonald, and Elle Macpherson.
Whitney Port Filmography
- (2012) Million Dollar Closets as Herself
- (2012) What to Expect When You're Expecting as Herself
- (2011) Genuine Ken: The Search for the Great American Boyfriend as Herself - Host
- (2011) The Marilyn Denis Show as Herself
- (2010) 2010 American Music Awards as Herself
- (2010) 2010 MuchMusic Video Awards as Herself
- (2010) Hollywood Is Like High School with Money as Special Guest Star
- (2010) MMVAs After Party as Herself
- (2010) The Hills Live: A Hollywood Ending as Herself
- (2009) 2009 MTV Movie Awards as Herself
- (2009) MTV Video Music Awards 2009 as Herself
- (2009) That Morning Show as Herself
- (2009) VH1 Divas Live 2009 as Herself
- (2008) 2008 Much Music Video Music Awards as Herself
- (2008) Drama in the Hills: US Weekly Presents the Top 10 Most Memorable Moments Ever as Herself
- (2008) The City as Herself
- (2008) The City as Herself (also archive footage)
- (2008) The Dish as Herself - Guest
- (2008) The Hills: Spoof'd as Herself
- (2008) The Wendy Williams Show as Herself
- (2007) Chelsea Lately as Herself - Guest
- (2007) Legally Blonde: The Musical as Herself - Host (uncredited)
- (2007) MTV Video Music Awards 2007 as Herself
- (2007) MTV VMA Pre Show Royale as Herself
- (2006) Rachael Ray as Herself
- (2006) The Hills as Herself
- (2006) The Hills as Herself (archive footage)
- (2006) The Hills as Herself (credit only)
- (2005) Britain's Next Top Model as Herself - Judge
- (2004) Entourage as Girl
- (2004) Fashion News Live as Herself
- (2003) America's Next Top Model as Herself - Fashion Designer: Whitney Eve Designs
- (2003) America's Next Top Model as Herself - Guest Judge & TV Star & Designer
- (2003) Jimmy Kimmel Live! as Herself
- (2003) Jimmy Kimmel Live! as Herself - Guest
- (1999) Family Guy as Whitney Port (voice)
- (1998) E! News as Herself
- (1988) Live with Regis and Kathie Lee as Herself
- (1981) Entertainment Tonight as Herself
- (1952) Today as Herself
Whitney Port Trivia and Facts
- Born and raised in Los Angeles, California.
- Attended Warner Avenue Elementary School, then went to Crossroads School for the Arts and Sciences for middle school and high school. Graduated from the University of Southern California (USC) in 2007 with a degree in gender studies.
- Her father, Jeffrey Port, is the owner of a fashion company, "Swarm". She comes from a Jewish family.
- Has an older brother, Ryan, an older sister, Ashley, and two younger sisters, Paige and Jade.
- Former fashion contributor for Teen Vogue and has worked for Diane von Fürstenberg.
- Close friend of Lauren Conrad.
- Worked for Kelly Cutrone at Kellys "Peoples Revolution", a PR firm heavily involved in the fashion world.
Whitney Port Photoshoots
- "Teen Vogue" (USA), February 2011, pg. 90, by: Jason Kibbler, "Jean Pool"
- "Maxim" (USA), January 2011, pg. 64-67, by: Patrick Hoelck, "Vice City"
- "Playboy" (USA), May 2009, Vol. 56, Iss. 5, pg. 116, by: Earnest/National Photo Group, "Grapevine: Damn This Fancy-Ass Swimsuit"
- "Playboy" (USA), September 2008, Vol. 55, Iss. 9, pg. 139, by: Splash News, "Grapevine: Rise, Bluff, Knoll, Mound..."
Whitney Port Other Works
- (2010) Launch of "Whitney Eve", her fashion line of cocktail and party-wear.
- (2011) Release of her advice book, "True Whit: Designing a Life of Style, Beauty and Fun".
Whitney Port Trademarks
- Long blonde hair