|NUDE PICTURES: 0|
|Daisy Donovan GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 541|
|LAST UPDATED: December 4, 2013|
Daisy Donovan Biography
- Daisy Donovan (born 11 July 1975) is an American-born British television presenter, actress and writer. Donovan was born in Brooklyn, New York, USA. Her father was fashion photographer and film director Terence Donovan; her mother Diana Donovan, is chairwoman of the English National Ballet School. She is sister to Rockstar Games founder Terry Donovan and half-sister to Big Audio Dynamite keyboard player Dan Donovan - and therefore former sister-in-law of Patsy Kensit. Donovan went to the independent St Paul's Girls School in Hammersmith, London, where she met her inspiration Ã¢Â€Â“ the High Mistress, Baroness Brigstocke. She went to the University of Cambridge to read Classics, but found that subject was not for her and went to Edinburgh University, graduating in Performing Arts. She then studied at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art.
Daisy Donovan Filmography
- (2013) I Give It a Year as Partygoer
- (2008) Making 'Wild Child' as Herself
- (2008) Supersize vs Superskinny as Herself - Narrator (voice)
- (2008) Wild Child as Miss Rees-Withers
- (2007) Death at a Funeral as Martha
- (2007) The Grey Man as Jessica Drake
- (2007) The Waiting Room as Penny
- (2005) Angell's Hell as Polly
- (2005) Daisy Does America as Herself
- (2004) Millions as Dorothy
- (2003) Coming Up as Jen
- (2003) Second Nature as Kristina Kane/Amy O'Brien
- (2002) Does Doug Know? as Herself - Host
- (2002) RI:SE as Herself
- (2002) Time Shift as Herself - Narrator (voice)
- (2001) Daisy, Daisy as Herself
- (2000) My Family as Brigitte McKay
- (1999) The Unexpected Mrs. Pollifax as Alexandra/Marina
- (1998) Parting Shots as (uncredited)
- (1998) Still Crazy as Female Reporter
- (1998) The 11 O'Clock Show as Herself
- (1997) Spice World as Reporter (uncredited)
- (1989) Agatha Christie's Poirot as Cornelia Robson
Daisy Donovan Trivia and Facts
- Half-sister of Big Audio Dynamite keyboard player Dan Donovan.
- Mother, Diana Donovan, is Chair of the English National Ballet School
- Daughter of photographer Terence Donovan .
- Former sister-in-law of actress Patsy Kensit.
- Has two daughters with her husband Dan Mazer - Maisy and Mini Ivy Mazer.
Daisy Donovan Other Works
- Regular presenter for "The 11 O'Clock Show" on Channel 4, UK.
- Co-presents with Iain Lee and MacKenzie Crook (another extra in "Still
- (September 2002): Plays Laura in "The Woman Who Cooked Her Husband"
- play by Debbie Isitt (New Ambassadors Theater, London, England,
- (2001) TV commercial for Egg credit card
- Writes an occasional column called 'Take It From Me" for The
- Independent Newspaper [UK]