|NUDE PICTURES: 1|
|Daisy Eagan GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 831|
|LAST UPDATED: December 4, 2013|
Daisy Eagan Biography
- Daisy Eagan (born November 4, 1979) is an American actress. In 1991 she won the Tony Award for Best Performance by a Featured Actress in a Musical for playing Mary Lennox in The Secret Garden. At eleven years old, she is the youngest female actress to win a Tony to date (as of 2011), and is the second youngest person to win a Tony (Frankie Michaels was ten when he won his Tony for Mame).
Daisy Eagan Filmography
- (2013) Broadway: Beyond the Golden Age as Herself
- (2009) Broadway: The Next Generation as Herself
- (2008) The Mentalist as Samantha Stewart
- (2006) The Unit as Leona
- (2005) Ghost Whisperer as Drew Godfrey (uncredited)
- (2005) Ghost Whisperer as Kate Godfrey
- (2005) Knife Girls as Dora
- (2005) Numb3rs as Goth Chick
- (2004) Tony 'n' Tina's Wedding as Donna Marsala
- (2003) Broadway: The Golden Age, by the Legends Who Were There as Herself
- (2002) The It Factor as Herself
- (2002) Without a Trace as Erin Gilchrist
- (1996) Ripe as Rosie
- (1996) Space Cases as Sofiana Mrtz
- (1995) Losing Isaiah as Hannah Lewin
- (1992) The 46th Annual Tony Awards as Herself - Presenter
- (1991) The 45th Annual Tony Awards as Herself - Performer & Winner: Best Featured Actress in a Musical
- (1990) Judgment as Justine Guitry
- (1987) Mathnet as Emmy Kelly
- (1987) Square One TV as Emmy Kelly
- (1970) Great Performances as Herself - Performer: song 'Broadway Baby' from 'Follies'
Daisy Eagan Trivia and Facts
- At age 11, she was the youngest actress to ever win a Tony Award, in 1991 as Best Actress (Featured Role - Musical) for "The Secret Garden."
Daisy Eagan Other Works
- Appeared in the original cast on Broadway in 'The Secret Garden' as
- Mary Lennox, a performance for which she earned a Tony Award.
- Narrated the audio books Abbie, Girl Spy.
- Young Cosette and Young Eponine in "Les Miserables"
- (1993) Off-Broadway Musical - The Little Prince by Rick Cummins and John Scoullar (28th Street Theatre; John Houseman Theatre Complex)
- 1988: Off Broadway Musical - Tiny Tim's Christmas Carol by Rick Cummins and Michael Harron (Brooklyn Academy of Music). This was Daisy's very first role.