|NUDE PICTURES: 0|
|Kaitlin Olson GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 3,131|
|LAST UPDATED: March 17, 2013|
Kaitlin Olson Biography
- Born in a small town outside of Portland, Oregon, Kaitlin cultivated her passion for acting at the University of Oregon, where she got her Bachelors degree in Theatre Arts. After her stint on stage, she moved to Los Angeles to pursue acting professionally. She began at The Groundlings Theatre in Hollywood, training ground to comic greats such as Will Ferrell and Phil Hartman . Kaitlin secured a coveted spot in The Groundlings Sunday Company, which proved to be an amazing showcase, leading to recurring roles on both "Curb Your Enthusiasm" (2000), where Kaitlin plays "Becky", Larrys sister-in-law, and "The Drew Carey Show" (1995), where she played "Traylor", Mimis nemesis, for two seasons. Olson also had the honor of joining Drew Carey and several cast members of "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" (1998) on a USO tour, performing improv shows for US troops in Bosnia, Kosovo and Norway. Soon after "The Drew Carey Show" (1995) ended, Olson was cast as a series regular on the Fox series "Kelsey Grammer Presents: The Sketch Show" (2005). Previously, Olson has been a series regular on the Fox improv/hidden camera series "Meet the Marks" (2002) and recurred on "Punkd" (2003) and "The Jamie Kennedy Experiment" (2002). She has also had notable guest starring roles on "Out of Practice" (2005) and "Miss Match" (2003), opposite Alicia Silverstone. Olson currently stars as "Sweet Dee" on the FX breakout sitcom, "Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia" (2005).
Kaitlin Olson Filmography
- (2013) The Heat as
- (2012) Bitter Party of Five as Herself - Special Guest
- (2012) Brickleberry as Ethel Anderson (voice)
- (2012) Trading Up: Behind the Green Door as Barbara Manzer
- (2012) Unsupervised as (voice)
- (2012) Unsupervised as Carol (voice)
- (2012) Unsupervised as Carol / Danielle (voice)
- (2012) Unsupervised as Carol/Danielle (voice)
- (2012) Unsupervised as Danielle (voice)
- (2010) A Night of 140 Tweets: A Celebrity Tweet-A-Thon for Haiti as Herself
- (2010) Comic-Con 2010 Live as Herself
- (2010) Conan as Herself
- (2010) Held Up as Rocky 2
- (2010) Leap Year as Libby
- (2010) Spike TV VGA Video Game Awards as Herself
- (2009) Late Night with Jimmy Fallon as Herself
- (2009) Weather Girl as Sherry
- (2008) It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 3: Meet the McPoyles as Dee Reynolds
- (2008) It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 3: Sunny Side Up as Dee Reynolds
- (2008) It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia: Sunny Side Up as Dee Reynolds
- (2007) It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia: Making of Season 1 & 2 as Herself
- (2007) The Riches as Hartley Underwood
- (2007) The Riches as Hartley Underwood (uncredited)
- (2006) Late Night Buffet with Augie and Del as Herself
- (2005) It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia as Deandra Reynolds
- (2005) It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia as Dee Reynolds
- (2005) It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia as Dee Reynolds (credit only)
- (2005) Kelsey Grammer Presents: The Sketch Show as Various
- (2005) Out of Practice as Debbie
- (2005) The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson as Herself
- (2004) Green Screen Show as Herself
- (2004) Significant Others as Lauren
- (2003) Miss Match as Jillian
- (2003) Punk'd as Field Agent
- (2003) Scapegoats as Jeannie
- (2002) George Lopez as Janet
- (2002) Last Call with Carson Daly as Herself - Guest
- (2002) Meet the Marks as Kaitlin Marks (Daughter)
- (2002) The Jamie Kennedy Experiment as Herself
- (2001) Fugly as Cha Cha
- (2000) Coyote Ugly as Bidding Customer (as Kaitlin Olsen)
- (2000) Curb Your Enthusiasm as Becky
- (2000) Curb Your Enthusiasm as Becky (archive footage)
- (2000) Curb Your Enthusiasm as Becky (as Kaitlin Olsen)
- (2000) Curb Your Enthusiasm as Cheryl's Sister Becky
- (2000) Eyes to Heaven as
- (2000) Jacks as Jocelyn
- (1999) Family Guy as (voice)
- (1999) Family Guy as Brenda Quagmire (voice)
- (1997) The View as Herself
- (1995) The Drew Carey Show as Traylor
- (1993) Late Night with Conan O'Brien as Herself
- (1987) Biography as Herself
- () Late Bloomer as Nikki (rumored)
Kaitlin Olson Trivia and Facts
- Grew up on a farm in Oregon.
- Engaged to Rob McElhenney as of December 2007.
- Gave birth to her first child at age 35, a son Axel Lee McElhenny on September 1, 2010. Childs father is her husband, Rob McElhenney.
- Gave birth to her second child at age 36, a son Leo Grey McElhenney on April 5, 2012. Childs father is her husband, Rob McElhenney.
Kaitlin Olson Quotes
- I wish I had some dirt on Danny DeVito, but he is honestly the nicest, sweetest man Ive ever met in my life. I love him, I love being around him. Hes become like a part of our family. His wife and kids are amazing. Like, hes the happiest man Ive ever known. He doesnt really have much to be sad about.
- Im just a giant fan of Will Ferrell and Sasha Baron Cohen. They make me laugh so hard, I make hideous noises and thats a good sign. I also love Michael Cera; I think that kid is hilarious. And Annette Bening. Shes one of my heroes. I think shes amazing because shes hysterically funny without trying too hard.
- I feel happy to be the only girl on the show. We get along really well, were all really good friends now, I dont feel left out. I think that they were surprised that a girl could hang out and have fun with them, and I was like, "Really? You guys dont know any funny women? Thats too bad.
- I wasnt in a hurry to take everything that came along. Its pretty important to me to be proud of the work I do. I didnt want to just be cute and on TV. I wanted to be funny.
- I really like her insecurity. She definitely is despicable, you cant really argue with that. I dont think shes hate-able because it all stems from her raging insecurity and theyre so mean to her. I think there is just something really funny about that to me. (On her character of Dee Reynolds)
- They [Charlie Day and Rob McElhenney] have a respect for each other that is amazing. They are able to argue and listen to each other without getting defensive... and that makes it a really comfortable place to voice your own opinion and offer ideas.