|NUDE PICTURES: 0|
|Jackeline Olivier GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 0|
|LAST UPDATED: November 27, 2010|
Jackeline Olivier Biography
- Jackeline Olivier comes from Porto Alegre, a city in the south of Brazil, but has been cast as every ethnicity not just the typical Latina. Jackie began her acting career early. At age ten she played a weeping widow in the school play. Teachers, schoolmates and family, moved by the performance, encouraged her to become an actress. Ten plays, 13 films and loads of TV appearances later, "Jackie O" continues to live on the passionate edge of her art. She appeared in Day of the Dead 2: Contagium (2005) , directed by James Glenn Dudelson and Ana Clavell. Jackie describes her character Vicky as "a self-centered, evil, cunning junkie". Jackie had a death scene in "Contagium" that went on for hours, as the scene following her characters death involved a small room where eight people were fighting around her, falling and stepping on her. She had to stay still with her eyes closed and remember she was dead. Jackies a team player and appreciates this quality in others. She has also appeared in The Dream of Alvareen (2009) with director Alexander Lehr, Boppin at the Glue Factory (2009) with Jeff Orgill and Apartment 6 (2006) , directed by John Pietros. Fearless and a risk taker, Jackie leaves the ego behind to embrace broken and complex characters. She refuses to be stereotyped as a luscious Latin babe--she not only has a body but also a soul, a workaholic who creates her own projects and revels in the backbreaking agony-ecstasy of live theatre. Her Equity-waiver ensemble production of "Pilgrims of the Night" at the Stella Adler Theatre won her raves from LA Weekly. It was a "physically exhausting" role involving 14 onstage 20-second wardrobe changes, 120 lighting cues, 70 sound cues and 30 video cues. She helped produce it, painted flats and created her own wardrobe. She is never sitting still, shes a member of Filmmakers Alliance and The Creative Actos Alliance.
Jackeline Olivier Filmography
- (2011) The Lady and the Taxi Driver as Lucy
- (2010) Flick's Chicks as Chi Chi
- (2009) Boppin' at the Glue Factory as Lida
- (2009) Renegades: The Terry and Ollie Story as Dream Girl #1
- (2009) The Dream of Alvareen as Esmeralda
- (2008) Blood Scarab as Elana
- (2008) In with Thieves as Eva
- (2007) Tao of the Golden Mask as L.L 'Love Lady '
- (2006) Apartment 6 as Agent Lowres
- (2006) Costa Chica: Confession of an Exorcist as Vanessa Rivera
- (2006) Flushing Guppies as Stripper #3
- (2006) Hotel Erotica Cabo as Teena
- (2006) Slip as Maria Vierra
- (2006) Werewolf in a Women's Prison as Rita
- (2005) Day of the Dead 2: Contagium as Vicky
- (2004) Pax Importi Modellus: The Rise of the Import Model as Jazzmine
- (2003) 9th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards as Herself
- (2003) Socom II: U.S. Navy Seals as Lianor The Interrogator & RAFB 3/Additional Brazil VO (VG) (voice)
- (2003) VH-1 Where Are They Now: TV Hunks as Herself (student)
- (2003) Vibe Awards as Herself - Performer
- (2001) Blue Love as Girl at the door
- (2001) Kate Brasher as Drug Addict
- (2001) Space Banda as Space Girl
- (2000) Lover or Loser as Herself
- (2000) The 1st Annual Latin Grammy Awards as Herself - Audience Member
- (1999) Christmas in Malibu as Surfer
- (1999) Judging Amy as Shopper
- (1999) Noticias Univision 34: Primera edición as Herself - Guest
- (1999) Orfeu as Sambista
- (1993) Alma Corsária as Paula Nelson
- (1991) Grande Pai as Debora
- (1966) Hebe as Herself
Jackeline Olivier Trivia and Facts
- Of Spanish-Brazilian heritage.
Jackeline Olivier Photoshoots
- "Brazil Explore" (USA), 25 January 2005, Iss. 41, pg. 12/13, by: Danielle Albuquerque, "Tropical Beauty"
- "Ana Maria" (Brazil), 7 December 1998, Iss. 113, pg. 20,21,22, by: Mariane Corazza, "Beleza (Beauty)"
- "Playboy" (Brazil), August 1998, Vol. XXIV, Iss. 277, pg. 20/21, by: Andre Lagos, "Panteras, Gatas e Coelhinhas"
- "Meio & Mensagem" (Brazil), 28 June 1998, Iss. 45, pg. 42, by: Satoru Takaesu, "Cannes vive a festa mundial da propaganda"
Jackeline Olivier Other Works
- (1999) TV commercial: Aoili Restaurant
- (1999) TV commercial: Players Surfboard
- (2000) TV commercial: California Disneyland
- (2000) TV commercial: Biolustre (Hair Product)
- (2001) Stage: Appeared (as "Sara") in a production of "Electric Roses".
- (2001) Print ad: Budweiser beer
- (2002) Stage: Appeared (as "Rosa") in a production of "Red Roses for My Lady".
- (2002) Host for the TV Show "The Music Video 28 Network"
- (2002) Stage: Appeared (as "Karen") in a production of "Apres Opera".
- (2002) Stage: Appeared (as "Bethany") in a production of "Beauty".
- (2003) Stage: Performed as a Dancer at The Los Angeles Korean festival,
- celebrating 100 years of Korean immigration.
- (2003) Stage: APpeared (as "Zoe" / "Darlene" / "Silver Girl" / "Alien" / "Lionela" / "Crazy Wife" / "Prostitute") in "Pilgrims of the Night", Los Angeles, CA.
- (2003) Stage: Appeared (as "Connie") in a production of "Snow Angel".
- (2004) Appeared (as "Carmen Miranda") in an industrial film for Oral B.
- (2003) Dubbed characters "Demetra" and "Creepy Kid" into Portuguese for Brazilian release of Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over (2003) .
- (6/1/04) Radio: Live interview as a guest on Radio Station Super Estrella 107.1 FM, 8:00 a.m. The interview aired on "Primera Edicion" on Univision
- (channel 34) the same day.
- (2004) Stage: Performed with Oya Samba Dancers and Samba School at the
- SoccerFest. The Home Depot Center (The Galaxy Stadium)
- (2004) Guest on the Spanish TV show "La Ropa Se Lava En Kaza"
- (2004) Stage: Performed with Oya Samba Dancers and M.I.L.A Samba School at the
- Queen Mary Carnival.
- (2004) Stage: Performed with Oya Samba Dancers at the Palladium Carnival
- in Hollywood, CA.
- (2004) Worked as a VIP Hostess for the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids
- Foundation Fundraiser at the Mondrian Hotel, Los Angeles, CA.
- (8/18/04) Worked as a VIP Hostess for the Vision Award Presentation to director
- 'Alexander Payne (I)' at the Directors Guild of America.
- (2/04/05) Guest on the Spanish TV show "Mujer Today", Azteca TV.
- (2005) Stage: Performed with Oya Samba Dancers and singer, composer,
- guitarist 'Jorge Ben' at the Queen Mary Carnival.
- (8/17/05) Worked as a VIP Hostess for the Vision Award Presentation to director
- 'David O. Russell' at the Directors Guild of
- (6/26/05) Stage: Performed with The Oya Samba Dancers at the 12th Annual Brazilian
- Summer Festival, Ford Amphitheater, Hollywood, CA.