|NUDE PICTURES: 14|
|Oksana Akinshina GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 357|
|LAST UPDATED: October 19, 2013|
Oksana Akinshina Biography
- Oksana Aleksandrovna Akinshina (Russian: ÃÂžÃÂºÃ‘ÂÃÂ°ÃÂ½ÃÂ° ÃÂÃÂ»ÃÂµÃÂºÃ‘ÂÃÂ°ÃÂ½ÃÂ´Ã‘Â€ÃÂ¾ÃÂ²ÃÂ½ÃÂ° ÃÂÃÂºÃÂ¸ÃÂ½Ã‘ÂŒÃ‘ÂˆÃÂ¸ÃÂ½ÃÂ°; born 19 April 1987), also known as Oksana Akinsjina, is a Russian actress. She is probably best known for her roles in films Sisters, Lilya 4-ever, The Bourne Supremacy, and Hipsters. Akinshina was born in Leningrad (now Saint Petersburg; then Soviet Union, now Russia), where she currently lives. She has a younger sister. At the time she landed the role in Lilya 4-ever, Akishnina only spoke Russian, and communicated with director Lukas Moodysson with the help of a translator.
Oksana Akinshina Filmography
- (2012) 8 pervykh svidaniy as Vera
- (2012) Samoubiytsy as Marina
- (2011) Kuda techet more? as Mother
- (2011) Once Upon a Time My Mother as Mother (voice)
- (2011) Vysotskiy. Spasibo, chto zhivoy as
- (2010) Antalya as
- (2009) Probka as
- (2009) Ya as Nina
- (2008) Rayskie ptitsy as
- (2008) Stilyagi as Polza
- (2008) Vrag nomer odin as
- (2007) Volkodav iz roda Serykh Psov as Knesinka Elen
- (2006) Moscow Zero as Lyuba
- (2006) Obratnyy otschet as Anna
- (2005) Zhenskiy roman as Kseniya
- (2004) Het zuiden as Zoya
- (2004) Igry motylkov as Zoyka
- (2004) The Bourne Supremacy as Irena Neski
- (2004) Zhenshchiny v igre bez pravil as
- (2003) Kamenskaya: Illyuziya grekha as Ira
- (2002) Lilja 4-ever as Lilja (as Oksana Akinsjina)
- (2002) V dvizhenii as Ania
- (2001) Syostry as Sveta
- (1992) Gomorron as Herself - Winning actress best picture
Oksana Akinshina Trivia and Facts
- When making Lilja 4-ever (2002) , she and director Lukas Moodysson had to communicate with an interpreter, since Oksana doesnt speak English or Swedish.
- Her film career started at age of 12, when she enrolled in open castings in St. Petersburg. Director Sergey Bodrov Jr. noticed her talents and she was cast as Sveta in Syostry (2001).
- She gave birth to her first child at age 22, son Filipp Dmitrievich, on June 2, 2009. The childs father is her ex-husband, Russian businessman, Dmitriy Litvinov.
Oksana Akinshina Quotes
- "He was very good at guiding me through the difficult aspects of the film, very gentle." - on working with director Lukas Moodysson .