|NUDE PICTURES: 375|
|Adriana Lima GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 24,876|
|LAST UPDATED: February 25, 2019|
Adriana Lima Biography
- Adriana Francesca Lima was born on June 12, 1981 in Salvador, Bahia, Brazil. At the tender age of 13, Adriana entered the Ford Supermodel of the World Contest, where her unique beauty, derived from her Native-Brazilian, African-Brazilian, Portuguese, French, and Caribbean heritage, won her second place. Moving to New York at age 16, Adriana joined the Elite Model Management and further pursued her modeling career, landing a campaign for the fashion designer Anna Molinari s clothing line. However, it was her appearance in several Guess? campaigns that gained her the recognition that catapulted her to her status as one of the worlds top fashion models. Since then, she has appeared in campaigns for Anna Sui Jeans, Bebe, Gasoline, Mossimo, Victorias Secret, BCBG, Keds, and XOXO, and has appeared on the covers of magazines such as Vogue and Marie Claire. She consistently appears in the hyped Victorias Secret Fashion Shows, gaining recognition as one of the Victorias Secrets Perfect 10. In her spare time, Adriana dedicates her services to help orphans in her native Brazil. She has appeared in the Italian TIM mobile Commercials.
Adriana Lima Filmography
- (2012) Super Bowl's Greatest Commercials 2012 as Herself
- (2012) The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show as Herself
- (2011) Big Morning Buzz Live as Herself
- (2011) The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show as Herself
- (2010) The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show as Herself
- (2009) Late Night with Jimmy Fallon as Herself - Guest
- (2008) The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show as Herself
- (2007) Guys Choice as Herself - Hottest Girl on the Planet Award Winner
- (2007) The Morning Show with Mike & Juliet as Herself
- (2007) The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show as Herself - Model
- (2006) Forbes Celebrity 100: Who Made Bank? as Herself
- (2006) The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show as Herself - Model
- (2006) Ugly Betty as Herself
- (2005) How I Met Your Mother as Herself
- (2005) The Tyra Banks Show as Herself (archive footage) (uncredited)
- (2005) The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show as Herself - Model
- (2004) Le grand journal de Canal+ as Herself
- (2003) The Fabulous Life of as Herself/#5
- (2003) The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show as Herself - Model
- (2002) The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show as Herself - Model
- (2001) The Follow as Wife
- (2001) The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show as Herself - Model
- (2001) Videofashion! News as Herself
- (1999) The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn as Herself
- (1996) Access Hollywood as Herself
- (1996) Pista Dupla as
- (1981) Entertainment Tonight as Herself
- (1952) Today as Herself
Adriana Lima Trivia and Facts
- Spokesmodel of Guess?.
- Spokesmodel of Victorias Secret.
- Ranked #57 in Maxims Hot 100 2003, ahead of Naomi Watts and behind Salma Hayek.
- Ethnicity is Native-Brazilian, African-Brazilian, Portuguese, French, Japanese and Caribbean.
- Ranked #1 on Askmen.coms Most Desirable Women (2004).
- Ranked #33 on Askmen.coms Most Desirable Women (2002).
- Ranked #75 on Askmen.coms Most Desirable Women (2003).
- One of the worlds top fashion models.
- A favorite model of photographer Ellen Von Unwerth , she appears prominently in Von Unwerths 1998 book "Wicked."
- Chosen as the most desirable woman by AskMen.com, leaving behind such starts as Angelina Jolie (#9), Halle Berry (#10), Monica Bellucci (#2) and Charlize Theron (#3). 
- Her favorite musician is Lenny Kravitz. She has also appeared in one of his music videos, "Yesterday Is Gone".
- Ranked #1 on Askmen.coms 99 Most Desirable Women (2005).
- She has helped financially and worked with orphaned children in Brazil for several years.
- Ranked and Voted #4 by AskMen.coms Top 99 Most Desirable Women of 2006
- Named #39 in FHMs "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005" special supplement. (2005)
- Named #27 in FHM magazines "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006" supplement. (2006).
- Shes the second best paid Brazilian model. The first is Gisele Bündchen.
- She was raised by her mother, Maria da Graça Lima (social worker).
- Her father, Nelson Torres, abandoned his wife and Adriana when she was 6 months old.
- Ranked #53 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2007 list.
- Stated that shes of African, Swiss, and Indian ethnicity.
- She lists West Side Story (1961) and Central do Brasil (1998) (aka "Central Station") among her favorite movies.
- According to People.com, Lima secretly married NBA player Marko Jaric in Jackson Hole, Wyoming on Valentines Day, 2009.
-  Represented in New York City and Paris by Marilyn Agency.
- Applied for Serbian citizenship in 2009.
- Married Serbian basketball player, Marko Jaric in a private ceremony in 2009.
- Ranked #14 in the 2011 FHM list of "100 Sexiest Women in the World".
- Ranked #8 in the 2010 FHM UK list of "100 Sexiest Women in the World".
- Second cousin of Kathleen Mackey .
- Voted #71 on Ask mens Top 99 most desirable woman of 2012 list.
- Gave birth to her 1st child at age 28, a daughter Valentina Lima Jaric on November 15, 2009. Childs father is her husband, Marko Jaric.
- Gave birth to her 2nd child at age 31, a daughter Sienna Lima Jaric on September 12, 2012. Childs father is her husband, Marko Jaric.
Adriana Lima Quotes
- Modeling is a tough job, your co-workers are your rivals, it really puts a damper on your perspective of other girls.
- Fashion is about good energy. Its about feelings. Thats what I have to give the people, good energy and good feelings.
- I want to be a child doctor. A pediatry...how do you call it, pediatrician? Do I like kids? No, not really.
- Sex is for after marriage. They [men] have to respect that this is my choice. If theres no respect, that means they dont want me.
Adriana Lima Photoshoots
- "Playboy" (USA), March 2009, Vol. 56, Iss. 3, pg. 122, by: Carlos Barria, "Grapevine: First AMong Equals"
- "Zoo Weekly" (UK), 31 March 2006, Iss. 111, pg. 41, by: staff, "The HOT List: #6 - Adriana Lima Is Intact"
- "Playboy" (USA), April 2004, Vol. 51, Iss. 4, pg. 168, by: Jason Nevader, "Grapevine"
- "Maxim" (USA), May 2001, Iss. Special, pg. 22, by: Ellen Von Unwerth, "Maxim Hot 100 2001: #15"
- "Jane" (USA), June 1998, Vol. 2, Iss. 5, pg. 76-91, by: Ellen von Unwerth, "Undercover Angels"
Adriana Lima Other Works
- (1999) Print ad: Bebe clothing
- (2003-04) Print ads: Maybelline Sky High Curves extreme length & curl mascara
- (2004) Print ads: Maybelline Forever metallics Lip Product.
- (2004) TV commercials: Victoria's Secret.
- (2004-07) Print ads: Maybelline's XXL Volume+ Length microfiber mascara
- (2004-07) Print ads: Maybelline's Dream Matte Mousse foundation and Dream Matte Powder.
- (????) Modeled for Armani Jeans.
- (????) Modeled for Guess? jeans
- (????) Modeled for Victoria's Secret.
- (????) Modeled for XOXO.
- (2006) Print ads: Maybelline's Lash Stylist Comb Mascara.
- (2007) Print ads: Maybelline's Shine Seduction Glossy Lipcolor
- (2008) Print ads: Maybelline's Mineral Power Liquid Foundation
- (2008) Print ads: Maybelline's Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
- (2009) Print ads: Maybelline's Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation.
- (2012) TV commercial: Kia Optima cars
Adriana Lima Trademarks
- Mole on her chin.
- Tall stature.