|NUDE PICTURES: 156|
|Erin Wasson GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 2,286|
|LAST UPDATED: March 18, 2014|
Erin Wasson Biography
- Erin Wasson (born January 20, 1982) is an American model, actress, occasional stylist and designer. Wasson was born in Irving, Texas. She is of German and Irish ancestry. Wasson has appeared on the covers of numerous fashion magazines, including French, Russian, Spanish and Australian Vogue, Flair, Numero, Allure, Esquire and Elle, and walked international runways for designers like Armani, Balenciaga, Cavalli, Gucci, and Karl Lagerfeld; in addition, she walked the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in 2007. She has worked with photographers Steven Meisel, Nan Goldin, Mario Testino, Peter Lindbergh, Patrick Demarchelier and Ellen Von Unwerth. Her advertisement campaigns include Michael Kors, Scanlan & Theodore, Rolex, Tiffany & Co., J.Crew, Levi's, H&M, and the Gap. Since 2002, Wasson has been the international face of Maybelline, Clinique and Max factor appearing in print ads and television commercials for the cosmetics brands.
Erin Wasson Filmography
- (2012) Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter as Vadoma
- (2012) The Heimlich Maneuver as Dinner Guest
- (2010) Somewhere as Party Girl #1
- (2007) Chelsea Lately as Herself - Guest
- (2007) The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show as Herself - Model
- (2005) Beautiful People as
- (2004) Project Runway as Herself - Guest Judge
- (2003) America's Next Top Model as Herself - Guest Judge & Model & Designer
Erin Wasson Trivia and Facts
- An American supermodel, stylist, and jewelry designer.
Erin Wasson Photoshoots
- "Marie Claire" (USA), July 2010, Vol. 17, Iss. 7, pg. 18, by: staff, "Marie Claire Style: Fashion Resume"
Erin Wasson Other Works
- Print ads for Maybelline's Forever Lipcolour (2004).
- (2005) Print ads for Maybelline's Unstoppable Mascara.
- (2010-11) Print ads for Maybelline's The Falsies Volum Express Mascara.
- (2012) Print ads for Maybelline's Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24 Hr. Cream Gel Shadow.