|NUDE PICTURES: 0|
|Roxy Vandiver GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 12|
|LAST UPDATED: June 26, 2010|
Roxy Vandiver Biography
- Roxy Lee Vandiver was born in Houston, Texas. She grew up on an animal farm 35 miles northwest of the city. After participating in the Theater program at her Junior High School, the acting bug didnt bite Vandiver again until college when she stumbled across a casting call online. On a whim, she contacted the director of the film "Witchcraft 13: Blood of the Chosen" and asked to meet with him. She landed the role of a sexy witch in the film and continues to work regularly as an actress in and around Texas. After 3 years at college, Vandiver quit school to pursue acting and modeling full time. She has since had roles in dozens of films including "Spirit Camp", "Princess", "Sweatshop" and "Jacob". In 2010 she won the Award for Best Actress at the City of Death Film Festival for her role in the slasher film "Spirit Camp" and then went on to win Best Actress at the 2011 Splatterfest Film Festival for "Princess". Vandiver has gained some notoriety in the film industry because of her "Devil may care" attitude. She is unashamed of her body and often sheds her clothes on film and in public. She also caused a bit of a stir at Texas Frightmare Weekend 2010 when she reportedly made out onstage with a fan dressed in a Jesus costume during a panel. Despite her sometimes wild antics, Vandiver says she is "all business" on the set. Spirit Camp director Kerry Beyer referred to her as "one of the most hard-working, dedicated actresses" he has ever known. She has built much of her career on word-of-mouth and sparkling references between film-makers. Vandiver resides in Houston, Texas and often writes on her blog about how much she adores the city. She updates her website regularly with news and photos. She works as a professional model and has shot with well known photographers from all over the U.S.
Roxy Vandiver Filmography
- (2013) Lars the Emo Kid as Miranda
- (2013) The Pick-Axe Murders Part III: The Final Chapter as Ashley
- (2012) Stay with Me as Angel
- (2012) The Haunted Trailer as Faye
- (2011) Castle of the Damned as Evil Queen
- (2011) Jacob as Carhop
- (2011) Killer School Girls from Outer Space as Stephanie
- (2011) Princess as Carrie - age 28
- (2010) Don't Look in the Attic as Victim #3
- (2010) Renfield the Undead as Young Woman
- (2009) Spirit Camp as Nikki
- (2009) Sweatshop as Jewel Raver
- (2008) Witchcraft 13: Blood of the Chosen as Keely
Roxy Vandiver Trivia and Facts
- Vandiver does all of her own stunts in her films. While filming Spirit Camp she suffered a mild concussion, a busted lip and the hand cuffs she wears in the film rubbed her wrists until they were bruised and bloody.
- Despite the fact that their on screen characters in the film Spirit Camp are rivals, Roxy Vandiver and Julin Jean are very close friends in real life.
- Roxy Vandivers character in Spirit Camp was not originally scripted to reveal her breasts. Vandiver volunteered to shed her top because she and Director Kerry Beyer felt the film needed more nudity.
- Killer School Girls From Outer Space Director Alexander Shumake auditioned Vandiver for her role based on a recommendation from actress Julin Jean.
- Witchcraft 13: Blood of the Chosen still photographer Kenny Haner encouraged Roxy Vandiver to model. Haner snapped the first nude photographs of her ever to hit the web.
- Vandiver is a licensed, professional bartender in the state of Texas. She is a talented flair bartender and can flip bottles and spit fireballs using 151 proof rum.
- Roxy Vandiver is an animal lover who donates regularly to the SPCA in her home city of Houston.
- Vandiver is a self-professed film fanatic and has tattoos representing some of her favorite films including; The Crow, X-Men, The Lord of the Rings, Braveheart and Interview with the Vampire.
- Roxy Vandiver is of Scotch-Irish descent and has the words "Alba Gu Bra" (Scotland Forever) tattooed across her shoulder blades. A green 4-leafed clover on her pelvis represents her Irish heritage.
- Roxy was terrified when filming her scene in the film Jacob because the part required her to rollerskate, something she did not know how to do. While practicing for the scene, she fell hard on the concrete at the films fictional drive-in. Not injured, Vandiver got up and kept trying. A crew member was placed just off camera in order to "catch" Vandiver in the event of her falling again. She stated in an interview on BMovieMan.com that she threw the rollerskates in the trash when filming was over.
- Roxy Vandivers cameo in the film Sweatshop was not added until several months after the film was completely finished. She turns and screams to face "The Beast" but the audience never sees her die. The shot was added because Director Stacy Davidson and Vandiver had become close friends and he wanted to include her in the project. The shot was filmed in Director Joe Grisaffis carport.
- While filming Spirit Camp, Vandiver discovered that she was actually capable of sliding her hands beneath her body from back to front while hand-cuffed.
- Roxy Vandiver originally had a larger role in the film "Renfield: The Undead". The role included a scene where Quincy Harker, played by Tyler Tackett, chains her to a wall in only her panties. He then shoots her up with heroin and they kiss before he bites her, turning her into his Vampire Bride. The scene was cut from the film due to running time constraints.
- Vandiver appears in two films with famed porn star Ron Jeremy; "Killer School Girls From Outer Space", and "The Haunted Trailer.".
- Roxy and Julin Jean appear in five feature films together including; "Spirit Camp", "Sweatshop", Renfield: The Undead", "Killer School Girls From Outer Space", and "Zombie Temp Agency".
Roxy Vandiver Quotes
- Every time I am on a film set, I walk in and it only takes about 20 minutes before I am head-over-heels in love with everyone on set.
Roxy Vandiver Trademarks
- Vandiver has over a dozen tattoos, some of which have never been publicly seen.