|NUDE PICTURES: 0|
|Ulla Friis GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 1|
|LAST UPDATED: December 7, 2010|
Ulla Friis Biography
- Ulla was born in Copenhagen, Denmark. While living in Denmark she got the acting bug at a young age, appearing in numerous theater productions. Even though busy with school and competitive horse back jumping, she kept up the acting. After graduating from college she had plans to continue on to medical school, but on what was supposed to be a two week trip to New York City she fell in love with "The Big Apple" and stayed for a year. She tied up the loose ends in Denmark and made NYC her home and continued to pursue her love for acting. In 1999 she graduated from The Neighborhood Playhouse School of Theatre and began her professional career in New York City before moving to Vancouver, Canada where she worked in Film and TV. She has now made her way, as many of her peers before her, to La La Land and is happy to call Hollywood her home.
Ulla Friis Filmography
- (2008) Ice Blues as Kelly
- (2008) Love Sick: Secrets of a Sex Addict as Renee Dekker
- (2008) One Week as Steffi
- (2007) 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer as Danish News Anchor (uncredited)
- (2006) Blade: The Series as Customs Woman
- (2006) Intelligence as Waitress
- (2005) Godiva's as Chef #2
- (2004) The 4400 as Jane Nance
- (2004) The L Word as Hazel
- (2002) John Doe as Biker Babe
- (2001) A Girl Thing as Woman at Bar (uncredited)
- (2001) The Void as Tech #3 (as Ulla Fris)
- (2000) The 6th Day as Woman at Party (uncredited)
- (1997) Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction as Radie
- (1997) Stargate SG-1 as Shallan
Ulla Friis Trivia and Facts
- Extensive Horse Back Riding Skills: Competed in International Show Jumping. Dressage, Western & Racing.
- Fluent in English, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian and German. As well as numerous accents.
- Is married to Jodie Graham whom she met while studying at The Neighborhood Playhouse in NYC. They have a son together.
- Licensed for and competed with Firearms.
- Loves to ride motorcycles.