|NUDE PICTURES: 0|
|Frankie Rayder GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 880|
|LAST UPDATED: November 9, 2013|
Frankie Rayder Biography
- Francesca "Frankie" Rayder (born January 26, 1975 as Heidi Rayder) is an American model who appeared in the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show four times and in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue twice. She has an extensive portfolio of covergirl appearances for numerous high fashion magazines and was once a VH1/Vogue Fashion Awards for Model of the Year nominee. She has performed in many runway shows and has been featured in numerous print ad campaigns. At the peak of her fame, she was an it girl according to The New York Times and GQ once named her the Sexiest Woman in the World. She is well known for her print work for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issues (including the 40th Anniversary), The Gap holiday ads (along with her sisters), a Godiva Chocolatier ad campaign and the 50th anniversary Ann Taylor ad campaign. She has appeared on the cover of US Vogue, Vogue Paris, Vogue Italia, British Vogue, German Vogue and Vogue EspaÃƒÂ±a.
Frankie Rayder Filmography
- (2010) Inner Beauty as
- (2003) The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show as Herself - Model
- (2002) The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show as Herself - Model
- (2001) Zoolander as Frankie Rayder
Frankie Rayder Trivia and Facts
- Is best friends with Kate Moss.
- Sister Melissa "Missy" Rayder is also a model.
- Spokesmodel of Chanel, Celine, Givenchy, Gap and Gucci.
- One of the worlds top fashion models.
- Is engaged to Flea of Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Has a daughter, Sunny Bebop Balzary (born October 26th, 2005), with Red Hot Chili Peppers bass player, Flea .
Frankie Rayder Photoshoots
- "Sports Illustrated" (USA), 2005, Iss. Winter, pg. 13+186+190, by: Jeff Olson, "Bahamas"
- "Sports Illustrated" (USA), February 2004, Iss. Winter, pg. 44+48-49+55, by: Stewart Shining, "Adirondacks, New York"
- "Vogue" (USA), June 2000, pg. 232-233+236-237+239, by: Photos: Herb Ritts, "Shipe Shape"
Frankie Rayder Other Works
- Featured in the 2004 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition.
- Modeled for Chanel, Celine, Givenchy, Gap, and Gucci.
- Appeared in the Pirelli Calendar for 2001 as November.