|NUDE PICTURES: 10|
|Analeigh Tipton GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 3,031|
|LAST UPDATED: February 25, 2016|
Analeigh Tipton Biography
- Analeigh was born in Minnesota, USA, and grew up in Sacramento, California. When she was a child, she was a competitive ice skater. She gave up competing at age 16, but has taken part in charity skating events. In 2008, Analeigh appeared on cycle 11 of "Americas Next Top Model" (2003). She finished third in the competition. In her modeling career, she was signed with Ford Models. She is very fond of writing and so decided to turn her back on modeling. She began studying film at Marymount College in Palos Verdes, California. She is writing a zombie movie in her spare time.
Analeigh Tipton Filmography
- (2013) Buttwhistle as Rose
- (2013) One Square Mile as Lisa
- (2013) Two Night Stand as Megan
- (2013) Warm Bodies as Nora
- (2012) The Screen Junkies Show as Herself
- (2011) Crazy, Stupid, Love. as Jessica
- (2011) Damsels in Distress as Lily
- (2011) The Green Hornet as Ana Lee
- (2009) Hung as Sandee
- (2008) The Dark Lord's Lament as True Love
- (2007) The Big Bang Theory as Analeigh
- (2005) Made in Hollywood as Herself
- (2005) The Tyra Banks Show as Herself (as Analeigh)
- (2003) America's Next Top Model as Herself (as Analeigh)
Analeigh Tipton Trivia and Facts
- She and her pair partner, became two-time regional champions, and competed at the U.S. Junior Figure Skating Championships twice. She retired from competitive skating at the age of 16 and continues to skate locally.
- She placed third on Cycle 11 of "Americas Next Top Model" (2003).
- She began skating at the age of two and a half. She trained for most of her childhood, and competed in four U.S. Synchronized Skating Championships.
- She is an alumni at St. Francis High School of Sacramento, California. She even visited on November 29, 2011.
Analeigh Tipton Quotes
- I am not really in the middle of any drama, thankfully. Im not a fighter. If theres something going on that I really feel strongly about, Ill certainly stand up but I pick my battles...
Analeigh Tipton Photoshoots
- "Maxim" (USA), January 2011, pg. 14-15, by: Patrick Hoelck, "Circus Maximus"