|NUDE PICTURES: 7|
|Sally Pressman GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 581|
|LAST UPDATED: July 29, 2013|
Sally Pressman Biography
- Sally Pressman (born August 1, 1981) is an American dancer and actress. As a child, she attended Spence School for girls in New York. She was classically trained in ballet and was a member of the Manhattan Ballet Company. She graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in theater studies from Yale University, where she also participated in such productions as The Merchant of Venice, The Dining Room, Freedomland and Sylvia. In London, she played in the West End premiere of Burleigh Grime$ in the role of Mrs. Grimes (2004).
Sally Pressman Filmography
- (2013) Joe, Joe & Jane as Jane Waxman
- (2011) 25th Annual Genesis Awards as Herself
- (2011) Man Up as Kelly
- (2008) Love Sick: Secrets of a Sex Addict as Sue Silverman
- (2008) My Best Friend's Girl as Courtney
- (2007) Army Wives as Roxy LeBlanc
- (2007) Life Unkind as Amelia
- (2007) The Dread as Teri
- (2006) Last Rites of the Dead as Angela's Boss
- (2006) Shark as Deena Brock
- (2006) The New Adventures of Old Christine as Melanie
- (2005) Criminal Minds as Chrissy Wilkinson
- (2005) Infanity as Herself
- (2003) Swordswallowers and Thin Men as Monica (as Sally Bernstein)
Sally Pressman Trivia and Facts
- Graduated from Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut with a BA in theater.
- Classically trained in ballet.
- Former member of the Manhattan Ballet Company.
- Daughter of Penny Bernstein and Jonathan Bernstein of New York City and Palm Beach Gardens, Florida; Daughter-in-law of Carolyn Mapp Hewes of Atlanta, Georgia and the late E. Paul Rogers Jr.
- Met her husband David Clayton Rogers when the two were attending an acting class at Lesly Kahn & Company in Los Angeles.
- (September 17, 2011) Married her boyfriend of 5 years David Clayton Rogers following a 10-month-long engagement.
- First child, a son, was born on 10 April 2013.
- Gave birth to her 1st child at age 31, a son on April 10, 2013. Childs father is her husband, David Clayton Rogers.