|NUDE PICTURES: 336|
|Courtney Stodden GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 9,413|
|LAST UPDATED: September 10, 2018|
Courtney Stodden Biography
- Doug Anthony Hutchison (born May 26, 1960) is an American actor, known for his roles as sadistic corrections officer Percy Wetmore in The Green Mile, Eugene Victor Tooms in The X-Files, Horace Goodspeed in Lost, and Davros in 24. He owns the production company Dark Water Inc. Hutchison was born in Dover, Delaware, the son of Deloris and Richard Hutchison. He spent most of his childhood in Detroit, Michigan and Minneapolis, Minnesota. He has a younger brother named Erik. Years later, he moved to New York City. There, he studied with actor Sanford Meisner for two years. Hutchison made ends meet through odd-jobs, including dressing as a Citibank card while handing out fliers in Times Square.
Courtney Stodden Filmography
- (2012) Couples Therapy as Herself
- (2012) Courtney Stodden's Rill Tweets as
- (2012) The Donny Clay Show with Courtney Stodden as Herself
- (2011) Dr. Drew's Lifechangers as Herself
- (2011) Father Albert as Herself
- (2009) The Joy Behar Show as Herself (archive footage)
- (2007) The Morning Show as Herself
- (2003) Anderson Cooper 360° as Herself (archive footage)
- (1998) E! News as Herself
- (1997) The View as Herself (archive footage)
- (1980) ABC News Nightline as Herself (archive footage)
- (1975) Good Morning America as Herself
Courtney Stodden Trivia and Facts
- Was Miss Ocean Shores (Washington) Teen USA 2009 and represented her city in the Miss Washington Teen USA 2010 pageant.
- As Miss Ocean Shores 2009, her "personal platform is to help spread the awareness of skin cancer amongst teens and to help with preventions". This subject is important to her because her mothers melanoma was caught in early detection which saved her life.
- Her parents are Alex John Stodden (born July 24, 1963) and Krista Kay Stodden (née Keller) (born December 4, 1959).
- Attended "Alpha Omega", an online private Christian Academy based in Iowa.
- (2010) Hosted her own TV show called "The Courtney Stodden Show" in the North Beach community.
- Married Doug Hutchison on May 20, 2011, in the Chapel of the Flowers in Las Vegas, Nevada. He was age 51 and she was age 16. Both of Stoddens parents were supportive of the choice; her mother Krista signed a legal consent form allowing the marriage, as well as having signed their marriage certificate as a witness. Stodden is Hutchisons third wife.