|NUDE PICTURES: 134|
|Cara Delevingne GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 9,937|
|LAST UPDATED: January 30, 2018|
Cara Delevingne Biography
- Cara Delevigne was born in London, UK in 1992. She is a british fashion model. She is the face of Burberrys Beauty campaign. She was previously the face of Burberrys spring/summer 2012 campaign and spring/summer 2011 campaign. She has featured in advertising campaigns for other brands including H&M, Zara and Chanel. She also appeared on the catwalk for brands such as Moschino, Jason Wu, Oscar De la Renta, Burberry, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi and Stella McCartney. Delevigne was on the covers of Vogue UK, Vogue Korea, i-D, Love, Russh, Jalouse and Style.coms Spring 2013 issue. She also walked down the catwalk as a model at the 2012 Victorias Secret fashion show. Delevigne is ranked number 17 on models.coms 50 Top Models (2013). She also won Model Of The Year 2012 at the British Fashion Awards.
Cara Delevingne Filmography
- (2012) Anna Karenina as Princess Sorokina
- (2012) The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show as Herself
Cara Delevingne Photoshoots
- "Vogue" (UK), March 2013, by: Emily Sheffield, "Chasing Cara"
- "W" (USA), February 2013, Vol. 42, Iss. 2, pg. 152, 154-157, 159-165, 167, by: Mikael Jansson, "Heavenly Creature"
Cara Delevingne Other Works
- (2012) Victoria's Secret Fashion Show