|NUDE PICTURES: 0|
|Lolo Jones GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 4,405|
|LAST UPDATED: July 1, 2017|
Lolo Jones Biography
- Lori Jones, more commonly known as Lolo Jones, (born August 5, 1982) is an American track and field athlete who specializes in the 60 and 100 meter hurdles. She won three NCAA titles and garnered 11 All-American honors while at LSU. She won indoor national titles in 2007, 2008 and 2009 in the 60Â m hurdles, with gold medals at the World Indoor Championship in 2008 and 2010. She was favored to win the 100Â m hurdles at the 2008 Beijing Olympics, but she tripped on the penultimate hurdle, finishing in seventh place. She went on to win silver at the 2008 World Athletics Final. Jones is the American record holder in the 60m hurdles with a time of 7.72.
Lolo Jones Filmography
- (2012) Fuelling the Future as Herself
- (2012) Katie as Herself
- (2012) Lolo as Herself
- (2012) Red Bull Kluge as
- (2008) The Bonnie Hunt Show as Herself
- (2008) The Wendy Williams Show as Herself - Guest
- (1998) Fox and Friends as Herself
- (1992) The Tonight Show with Jay Leno as Herself (also archive footage)
Lolo Jones Trivia and Facts
- Olympic hurdler.
- Is of Native American, African, French, and Norwegian descent.