|NUDE PICTURES: 0|
|Bess Motta GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 28|
|LAST UPDATED: October 12, 2012|
Bess Motta Biography
- Bess Motta (born February 10, 1958) is an American actress, singer, choreographer, and exercise demonstrator who appeared in the Canadian produced television series, The :20 Minute Workout which aired for two seasons in 1983 and 1984.
Motta was born in Woodland Hills, California. She has been credited with putting TV aerobics on the map, and has been called the "Aerobics queen of the 1980s", having become a fitness advocate after returning from England 30 pounds overweight.
Bess Motta Filmography
- (1998) Dirty Work as Aerobics Instructor (archive footage)
- (1997) Open Mike with Mike Bullard as Herself
- (1988) Broken Angel as Woman at Carwash
- (1987) New Monkees as Rita the Waitress
- (1987) You Talkin' to Me? as Judith Margolis
- (1984) The Terminator as Ginger Ventura
- (1983) :20 Minute Workout as
- (1982) :20 Minute Workout as Herself (1982) (as Bess Motter)
- (1980) Seed of Innocence as Hooker (as Bess Motter)
Bess Motta Photoshoots
- "Celebrity Focus" (USA), February 1987, Vol. 1, Iss. 2, pg. 78, by: Randee St. Nicholas, "Last Page: Bejeweled and Bedazzled"