|NUDE PICTURES: 31|
|Honeysuckle Weeks GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 1,188|
|LAST UPDATED: February 11, 2014|
Honeysuckle Weeks Biography
- Honeysuckle Weeks (born 1 August 1979) is an English actress best known for her starring role as Samantha Stewart in the British TV series Foyle's War beginning in 2002. Weeks was born in Cardiff, Wales, to Robin and Susan (nÃƒÂ©e Wade) (who have since divorced), and grew up in Chichester and Petworth, both in West Sussex. Her parents named her after honeysuckle flowers because they were in bloom when she was born. She has a younger sister and brother, Perdita and Rollo, respectively, both of whom have also pursued careers in acting.
Honeysuckle Weeks Filmography
- (2012) The Charles Dickens Show as Mrs. Beeton
- (2011) The A to Z of Crime as Herself
- (2011) The Wicker Tree as Lolly
- (2007) The Alan Titchmarsh Show as Herself
- (2006) Behind the Scenes: Agatha Christie's Poirot as Herself
- (2005) Red Mercury as Clarissa
- (2002) Foyle's War as Sam Wainwright
- (2002) Foyle's War as Samantha Stewart
- (2001) My Brother Tom as Sarah
- (2001) The Inspector Lynley Mysteries as Tania Thompson
- (2000) Breakfast as Herself - Actress
- (2000) Lorna Doone as Annie Ridd
- (2000) Victoria Wood with All the Trimmings as Alice Cottisloe
- (1998) Close Relations as Imogen
- (1997) Have Your Cake and Eat It as Sophie Dawson
- (1997) Midsomer Murders as Fleur Bridges
- (1997) Rag Nymph as Millie
- (1997) Rag Nymph as Millie (uncredited)
- (1997) Where the Heart Is as Carly
- (1996) The Wild House as Serena
- (1994) A Dark Adapted Eye as Faith (child)
- (1993) Goggle Eyes as Kitty
- (1989) Agatha Christie's Poirot as Miss Dawes
- (1987) Ruth Rendell Mysteries as Jenny
- (1987) Ruth Rendell Mysteries as Young Petra Sunderton
- (1986) Casualty as Diane Gibson
- (1984) The Bill as Deborah White
- (1984) The Bill as Julie Nowak
- (1984) The Bill as Lucy Dean
Honeysuckle Weeks Trivia and Facts
- Named because the scent of honeysuckle was so strong at the time she was born.
- Sister of Perdita Weeks and Rollo Weeks.
- Parents, Robin and Susan Weeks, encouraged her to act.
- Attended Oxford University and studied English.
- Spent a year in Florence studying the history of art. While there, she wrote a play and put it on in a monastery because she got bored of going to the pub every night.
- Her husband Lorne Stormont-Darling is a hypnotherapist and jewellery designer.
- Gave birth to her 1st child at age 32, a son Wade Stormont-Darling in August 2011. Childs father is her husband, Lorne Stormont-Darling.
- Returned to work 13 months after giving birth to her son Wade in order to begin filming the new series of "Foyles War" (2002).
Honeysuckle Weeks Quotes
- I think to be a good actor you need either a good experience of life or education, or both.