|NUDE PICTURES: 0|
|Gabriella Sabatini GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 170|
|LAST UPDATED: November 14, 2012|
Gabriella Sabatini Biography
- Gabriela Beatriz Sabatini (born 16 May 1970 in Buenos Aires, Argentina) is a former professional Argentine tennis player. She was one of the leading players on the women's circuit in the late-1980s and early-1990s. She won the women's singles title at the US Open in 1990, the women's doubles title at Wimbledon in 1988, two Year-End Championships in 1988 and 1994, and a silver medal at the 1988 Olympic Games. Sabatini also won most of the highest level regular events on the women's tour, including Miami and Rome (four times), and she scored a total 10 wins over every reigning number one player she faced during her career.
Gabriella Sabatini Filmography
- (2012) Double mixte as Herself (archive footage)
- (2012) Steffi Graf - Ein Porträt as Herself
- (2008) Best of Five as Herself (archive footage)
- (2006) Estrelas as Herself (as Gabriela Sabatini)
- (2006) The History of Argentine Tennis as Herself
- (2005) La noche del 10 as Herself
- (1999) ESPN SportsCentury as Herself
- (1995) Caiga quien caiga - CQC as Herself
- (1981) Wetten, dass..? as Herself
Gabriella Sabatini Photoshoots
- "Mayfair" (UK), July 1997, Vol. 32, Iss. 7, pg. 34, by: staff, "Top Tennis Totty! Golden Oldies"
Gabriella Sabatini Other Works
- (1989) Print ads for her line of Gabriela Sabatini perfumes.
- (1986) Print ads for Ray-Ban's Wayfarer sunglasses.