|NUDE PICTURES: 0|
|Kahlen Rondot GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 16|
|LAST UPDATED: February 25, 2013|
Kahlen Rondot Biography
- Kahlen Rondot (born December 19, 1983, in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma) is a former model who is best known as the runner-up on Cycle 4 of America's Next Top Model. Rondot was born December 19, 1983, and was the runner-up on America's Next Top Model Cycle 4. At the beginning of the competition Kahlen's lack of confidence sometimes got the best of her; however, she consistently produced excellent photographs; at the final judging panel the judges noted that Kahlen had provided one of the best portfolios in all the previous cycles. The judges were most impressed with Kahlen's portrayal of the Springbok, South Africa's national animal, and when she portrayed Wrath during a shoot based on the 7 Deadly Sins. They were especially wowed by Kahlen's 7 Deadly Sins shoot because, in the same week, a friend from high school had died. She was called first that week.
Kahlen Rondot Filmography
- (2005) The Tyra Banks Show as Herself
- (2003) America's Next Top Model as Herself
- (1996) E! True Hollywood Story as Herself
Kahlen Rondot Photoshoots
- "Us" (USA), 30 May 2005, Iss. 537, pg. 84-87, by: Carol McColgin, "Star Style: Summer's Hottest Trends"