Ana Paula Arosio
|NUDE PICTURES: 0|
|Ana Paula Arosio GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 142|
|LAST UPDATED: November 12, 2012|
Ana Paula Arosio Biography
- Ana Paula ArÃƒÂ³sio (born 16 July 1975 in SÃƒÂ£o Paulo, Brazil) is a Brazilian model and actress. ArÃƒÂ³sio is one of the most popular actresses in Brazil. She started her career at the age of twelve when Ana Paula was "discovered" by a representative for an advertisement agency while shopping at a supermarket. Her first work was done with the Brazilian agency Stilo, along with Brazilian photographer Paulo Sadao. In 1989, ArÃƒÂ³sio moved to Japan to work as a model.
Ana Paula Arosio Filmography
- (2013) Fordlandia as Kim (rumored)
- (2012) Anita e Garibaldi as Anita
- (2010) Como Esquecer as Júlia (as Ana Paula Arosio)
- (2010) Na Forma da Lei as Ana Beatriz Macedo
- (2009) Garibaldi in America as Anita Garibaldi
- (2008) Ciranda de Pedra as Laura Prado
- (2008) Episódio Especial as Herself
- (2008) Everybody's a Player as Amy Jimenez (rumored)
- (2006) Páginas da vida as Olívia
- (2006) Páginas da vida as Olívia Duarte
- (2005) Celeste & Estrela as Salete - the Airport Receptionist
- (2005) Mad Maria as Consuelo
- (2005) O Coronel e o Lobisomem as Prima Esmeraldina
- (2004) Um Só Coração as Yolanda Penteado
- (2003) Celebridade as Alice
- (2002) Esperança as Camille
- (2001) Os cristais Debaixo do Trono as
- (2001) Os Maias as Maria Eduarda da Maia
- (2001) Os Normais as Carminha
- (2000) Brava Gente as Madalena
- (2000) HermanSIC as Herself
- (1999) Terra Nostra as Giuliana Esplendore
- (1998) Hilda Furacão as Hilda
- (1997) Os Ossos do Barão as Isabel
- (1996) Mundo VIP as Herself
- (1996) Razão de Viver as Bruna
- (1994) Casseta & Planeta Urgente as Various
- (1994) Éramos Seis as Amanda
- (1992) Você Decide as Lena
- (1991) Per sempre as
Ana Paula Arosio Trivia and Facts
- Likes the perfumes LEau dIssey and Dioríssimo
- Loves horses
- Favorite sports: swimming, aerobics and Kung-fu
- Favorite singer is Marisa Monte.
- Her favorite actresses are Marieta Severo and Isabelle Adjani.
- Considered one of the most beautiful women in Brazil.
- Has naturally curly hair.
- She was the cover of, at least, 250 magazines.
- Ana Paula has a Sítio (a farm) in Itu, São Paulo, where she has lots of horses and dogs. Her dogs are named after her characters: Maria Eduarda, Amanda, Isabel and Camille. Horses names: Ramada, Moça, Xênia, Pirra, Centelha and Natureza.
- On November 3th 1996 her fiancée, Luiz Carlos Tjurs (heir of the Horsa hotels), killed himself in front of Ana Paula. He has 29 years old. They were getting married on December 14th 1996.
- Former girlfriend of polo player João Paulo Ganon.
- Started her career as a model at the age of 11.
- Shes Italian descendant.
- She went to São Paulo University were she studied literature for two years. She never finish the course.
- She became a Brazilian muse after her work in mini "Hilda Furacão" (1998).
- As a child Ana Paula studied in Spinosa School.
- Has a younger brother named Marcos Arósio.
- In 2004 in Vargina Cinema Festival she won the Award for best supporting actress for her role in the movie "Celestre & Estrela".
- Parents: Claudete (housewife) and Carlos Arósio (machine mechanic).
- 1999-2001: Has relationship with actor Marcos Palmeira.
- 1997-1999: Has relationship with actor Tarcísio Filho.
- Between November 2001 and March 2002 was involved in a relationship with the actor Michel Bercovitch.
- Between July 2004 and February 2005 was involved in a relationship with the director Ricardo Waddington.
- Her husband, Henrique Pinheiro, is an architect.
Ana Paula Arosio Other Works
- TV commercial for Embratel
- TV commercial for Embratel (2001)
- TV commercial for Embratel (2002)
- TV commercial for Embratel (2003)
- TV commercial for Embratel (2004)
Ana Paula Arosio Trademarks
- Her big blue eyes