|NUDE PICTURES: 0|
|Kathleen Beller GALLERIES|
|NEWS ARTICLES: 194|
|LAST UPDATED: September 11, 2014|
Kathleen Beller Biography
- Kathleen Beller (born February 19, 1956, in Westchester, New York) is an actress. She was nominated for a Golden Globe Award for Best Motion Picture Actress in a Supporting Role for her role in Promises in the Dark (1979). She was noted for her youthful appearance, unusually long hair, large brown eyes and buxom figure. Beller started her career by appearing in several commercials. She debuted on television on 1971, taking over the role of Liza Walton Sentell in the daytime soap opera, Search for Tomorrow, which was originated by Denise Nickerson. She appeared on the show until 1974, when she quit to move from New York City to Los Angeles. After arriving, Don Most arranged for her to get an agent.
Kathleen Beller Filmography
- (2006) Dynasty Reunion: Catfights & Caviar as Kirby Alicia Anders Colby (archive footage)
- (1994) Cyberia as Additional Characters (VG) (voice)
- (1992) Life After Sex as
- (1992) The Godfather Trilogy: 1901-1980 as Girl in 'Senza Mamma' (archive footage)
- (1991) Danger Team as Cheryl Singer
- (1991) Dynasty: The Reunion as Kirby Alicia Anders Colby
- (1990) Legacy as Eliza Williams
- (1989) Time Trackers as R.J. Craig
- (1987) Cloud Waltzing as Meredith Tolliver
- (1987) The Bronx Zoo as Mary Caitlin Callahan
- (1986) Blacke's Magic as Carla Gasparini
- (1985) Deadly Messages as Laura Daniels
- (1984) Glitter as
- (1984) Murder, She Wrote as Maria Deschier
- (1984) Murder, She Wrote as Mary Carver
- (1983) The 9th Annual People's Choice Awards as Herself - Accepting Award for Favourite New Mini-Series
- (1983) Touched as Jennifer
- (1982) The Blue and the Gray as Kathy Reynolds
- (1982) The Sword and the Sorcerer as Alana
- (1981) Dynasty as Kirby Anders
- (1981) Dynasty as Kirby Anders (also archive footage)
- (1981) Dynasty as Kirby Aynders
- (1981) Dynasty as Kirby Aynders Colby (archive footage) (uncredited)
- (1981) Fort Apache the Bronx as Theresa
- (1981) No Place to Hide as Amy Manning
- (1981) Surfacing as Kate
- (1981) The Manions of America as
- (1981) The Manions of America as Maureen O'Brian
- (1980) Mother and Daughter: The Loving War as Renie
- (1980) Rappaccini's Daughter as Beatrice
- (1980) The 37th Annual Golden Globe Awards as Herself
- (1980) The American Film Institute Salute to James Stewart as Herself (uncredit)
- (1979) Promises in the Dark as Elizabeth (Buffy) Koenig
- (1978) Are You in the House Alone? as Gail Osborne
- (1978) Having Babies III as Dawn
- (1978) Movie Movie as Angie Popchik
- (1978) The Betsy as Betsy
- (1977) Mary White as Mary White
- (1977) Something for Joey as Jean Cappelletti
- (1977) The Godfather: A Novel for Television as Girl in 'Senza Mamma' (archive footage) (uncredited)
- (1977) What Really Happened to the Class of '65? as
- (1976) At Ease! as Stacy Rumsey
- (1976) Bert D'Angelo/Superstar as
- (1976) Most Wanted as
- (1976) Visions as Ruth Schwartz
- (1975) Baretta as Carla (as Kathy Beller)
- (1975) Crime Club as Pam Agostino
- (1975) Good Morning America as Herself
- (1974) The Godfather: Part II as Girl in 'Senza Mamma' (as Kathy Beller)
- (1974) The Six Million Dollar Man as Little Deer
- (1973) Barnaby Jones as Julie Enright
- (1969) Medical Center as Sharon
- (1968) Hawaii Five-O as Elena Mendoza (as Kathy Beller)
- (1962) The Merv Griffin Show as Herself
- (1951) Search for Tomorrow as Liza Walton Kaslo Sentell Kendall #2 (1971-1974)
Kathleen Beller Trivia and Facts
- Has a tattoo of an eye on her foot.
- Has three children with Thomas Dolby: Lilian, Talia and Graham.
- Her father was a high school math teacher and her mother was a psychiatric social worker.
- Studied drama at age 13 in Bristol, England.
Kathleen Beller Quotes
- Ive been a wimp and Ive been bitchy, and believe me, bitchy is better.
Kathleen Beller Photoshoots
- "Celebrity Sleuth" (USA), 1992, Vol. 5, Iss. 3, pg. 80-81, by: staff, "Search For Tomorrow's Liza Walton"
- "Celebrity Sleuth" (USA), 1987, Vol. 1, Iss. 4, pg. 92-93, by: staff, "Dynasty's Kathleen Beller"
- "Celebrity Sleuth" (USA), 1985, Vol. 1, Iss. 1, pg. 64, by: staff, "Dynasty's Kathleen Beller"
- "High Society" (USA), November 1984, by: Bill George, "Scream Queens - Hot Shots of Horror Movies' Sexy Stars"
- "Playboy" (U.S.), July 1983, pg. 124-128, by: Larry Dale Gordon, "Get Out Of Town"